LETS TALK AVIA

Fit TTS for me. Looks like both retro versions have added an extra eyelit on the plastic part.
IMG_1927.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1928.jpeg
    IMG_1928.jpeg
    343.3 KB · Views: 57
Not really, the EU release looks to high cut compared to the OG, what it does have going for it is the height of the tongue -which is not accurate on the USA pair - here are some photos to compare
EU retro
9BF479E3-1E58-4DFF-913F-1442D576FA57.jpeg

OG
63CB738B-FC40-4BA8-9FB0-205EA13D99C9.jpeg

Here is a side by side of the OG and the USA retro, I would say the USA retro is pretty good

Ahhh I see it ok yeah the higher tongue stood out to me on the EU pair but now looking at the comparison and your on foot, the USA pair gotta come home.

These just came in. Had to get the black joints to take me back to junior high days when I only wore black based shoes. Loving these. The cuts of leather are pretty thin, but they’re decent quality. Love the mesh two tone mesh tongue and the polyester laces. So worth the $93!
FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg

These just came in. Had to get the black joints to take me back to junior high days when I only wore black based shoes. Loving these. The cuts of leather are pretty thin, but they’re decent quality. Love the mesh two tone mesh tongue and the polyester laces. So worth the $93!
FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg

Damn, those actually look really good.

I ordered from Avia is Back May 3rd will early access. Sent a few emails last 2 weeks asking for an update, nothing. I have since received credit from my bank. Maybe they show up? Maybe not? The problem is with those IG story pics posted is they keep showing boxes (possibly empty) and a single pair of 880’s and 830’s. Makes me think they are just WAY behind on manufacturing and are very disorganized.

That being said I grabbed 3 pairs of 880’s from Avia/Hush Boutique in Englewood, NJ. For the money? Solid releases. They Avia is Back pair would have to be mind blowingly good to justify the $100 price difference and I just don’t see that happening.
E82BA19C-2284-4DF4-B734-6CFD75F45AA7.jpeg

70871597042__9DD177E3-88B7-4042-961C-059331F8BBBD.jpeg

IMG_1481.jpeg

I know this is sacrilege to some, but how is the velcro strap affixed to the 880s? If I could get away with removing it with seam rippers and rubbing alcohol (or something), I'd snag those red/white/blues in a second.

I ordered from Avia is Back May 3rd will early access. Sent a few emails last 2 weeks asking for an update, nothing. I have since received credit from my bank. Maybe they show up? Maybe not? The problem is with those IG story pics posted is they keep showing boxes (possibly empty) and a single pair of 880’s and 830’s. Makes me think they are just WAY behind on manufacturing and are very disorganized.

That being said I grabbed 3 pairs of 880’s from Avia/Hush Boutique in Englewood, NJ. For the money? Solid releases. They Avia is Back pair would have to be mind blowingly good to justify the $100 price difference and I just don’t see that happening.
E82BA19C-2284-4DF4-B734-6CFD75F45AA7.jpeg

70871597042__9DD177E3-88B7-4042-961C-059331F8BBBD.jpeg

IMG_1481.jpeg

Could we please get a couple shots of the black pair?

jshortt jshortt here you go fam. I did do a white lace swap however. They come stock with black. I used the white/sail lace from the DJ Khaled 5’s.
IMG_1494.jpeg

IMG_1495.jpeg

Damn, those look great! Actually wanted to see them with white laces too haha. Thanks for posting.

I know this is sacrilege to some, but how is the velcro strap affixed to the 880s? If I could get away with removing it with seam rippers and rubbing alcohol (or something), I'd snag those red/white/blues in a second.
They’re just stitched normally it looks like. Should be easy enough to pull the stitches and remove it.
image.jpg

Reactions: MJH
Well…Avia is Back will supposedly be dropping their latest and final update on delays. Believe it when I see it.
IMG_1544.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom