Lets talk Range Rovers

Ranger Rovers used to be owned by BMW and Ford pre near bankruptcy... that's all you need to know how far you need to know to stay away from a range, and a Jaguar for that matter.

u must be under a rock, Escalades are everywhere...da new one with that brolic art & science grille is nice.

Nah man there's no way.im in Houston and the East coast all the time I literally never see them except for Louisiana country folk who don't know better. I've seen every other luxury truck and SUV except those. I even heard they're struggling to compete numbers wise.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong but why would someone even want to cop a Escalade in 2017 with all these other better options out in the same price range and cheaper.

Last edited:
I'd get a range rover if I could afford one....only if it came with a bumper to bumper warranty.

The Range Rovers that have been released in the past 4-5 years are quality. Any Range Rover produced before that is a risky investment. I worked at a Benz dealership here in Indy as a salesman and ppl would trade-in those POS's on the regular 
laugh.gif
. I don't think I would ever cop a Range

Nah man there's no way.im in Houston and the East coast all the time I literally never see them except for Louisiana country folk who don't know better. I've seen every other luxury truck and SUV except those. I even heard they're struggling to compete numbers wise.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong but why would someone even want to cop a Escalade in 2017 with all these other better options out in the same price range and cheaper.

I'm from chicago and can't even remember the last time I saw one, literally months/years not even kidding. They are super rare to see imo..

I have a 2016 supercharged full size. Got it late December and luckily haven't had any issues. Currently has 4K miles

Super comfortable. It's a lease under my business and already paid off. 24months 30k miles @ $950 a month. Insurance is super cheap compared to the gtr I had previously. it only requires service every 15k miles

The buy out price at the end of lease is only 65k so I will see if car max offers a bit more.

I would not buy one. I've heard horror stories with the air suspension.

It is def a yambs magnet too :nthat:

View media item 2403738

Last edited:
u must be under a rock, Escalades are everywhere...da new one with that brolic art & science grille is nice.

its one of da most profitable and higher selling SUV's on da market by far.

there's a reason when Cadillac rebooted their lineup, Escalades were da sole survivor of da changes.

DO NOT GET A RANGE....unless you own another car that you like more. You WILL spend more time in the other car and not by choice. RRs are trash.

I have a 2016 supercharged full size. Got it late December and luckily haven't had any issues. Currently has 4K miles

Super comfortable. It's a lease under my business and already paid off. 24months 30k miles @ $950 a month. Insurance is super cheap compared to the gtr I had previously. it only requires service every 15k miles

The buy out price at the end of lease is only 65k so I will see if car max offers a bit more.

View media item 2403738
i think it was on top gear where they had one a few years ago and the fromt end was like 4 feet too high in the air. Suspension ****** right out the box. Smh

What's da difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6?
about 30 40 grand cocksucker. Beat it

Buy one from carmax, get the warranty. Your dream car will soon become the worst car you ever owned

Go Escalade instead.

People still buying overpriced Escalades? I ain't seen one of those legitimately on the road for years :lol:

In Michigan I probably see 10 new escapades every time I leave my house. Those and the new Yukon Denalis are staple for suburban house wives around me

In Michigan I probably see 10 new escapades every time I leave my house. Those and the new Yukon Denalis are staple for suburban house wives around me
Around Here too. Thrse ******* cant even see over the damn wheel and drive them things like ******** too. Call me sexist or whatever but those housewives in luxury suvs are the ******* worst drivers. Acting like they own the goddamn road.

Last edited:

Nah you must stay inside the house in houston. I see at least 10 escalades a day. The old and new ones.

Around Here too. Thrse ******* cant even see over the damn wheel and drive them things like ******** too. Call me sexist or whatever but those housewives in luxury suvs are the ******* worst drivers. Acting like they own the goddamn road.

I cant stand when these lil *** women be pushing the biggest vehicles :smh:

Stop it. Dudes who drive those huge *** pick up trucks are EASILY the worst. Dudes will literally run you off the road

Stop it. Dudes who drive those huge *** pick up trucks are EASILY the worst. Dudes will literally run you off the road
Thank god we don't have too many of those types around here.  Much more housewives in escalades, big lexus suvs, etc.

I'm from chicago and can't even remember the last time I saw one, literally months/years not even kidding. They are super rare to see imo..

I'm in the same city and see escalades from time to time

View media item 2403738

Dam man. Im trying not to buy one but those pics aint helping. So clean.

As someone already said, you're better off leasing a RR over buying.

IMO, you should NEVER buy a luxury vehicle.

View media item 2403738

You dont have the gtr anymore?

its one of da most profitable and higher selling SUV's on da market by far.

there's a reason when Cadillac rebooted their lineup, Escalades were da sole survivor of da changes.

No wonder and I was wrong. I remember when those things were everywhere along with the navigators and hummers. I'm sleeping on the Escalades then.

View media item 2403738

You dont have the gtr anymore?

Sold it to buy a house. Closed escrow couple weeks ago. Looking to get a 2017 gtr later this year... I miss the speed lol

Back
Top Bottom