Let's try this again...

Originally Posted by Manglor

No problem.

Black aqua sounds pretty cool. I would most likely pick up one of those and the braveheart tee.

Also the sleeve graphics like on the cupid tee always go over very well. People love that stuff.

One more tip. Including free stickers when you sell a tee is pure genius. Even passing them out for free works so well. You can get high quality stickers printed with your designs dirt cheap and it does A LOT for your business. The advertising aspect is hard to match any other way. People see the stickers and ask about them and it turns into a word of mouth thing that can do more for you then ANY other form of advertising ever could. There is no downside at all to adding that to your business plan.

http://standoutstickers.c...ickers_vinyl_pricing.php

That's my favorite place to use.

you sir give excellent feedback/info. 
as for OP the shirts are ok. but it seems you just pick stuff and put it there.

you have to take a lot into consideration. I wouldnt know what im talking about

but you should read that book that one guy suggested earlier. the cupid one is the best.

PS- good luck, at least you are trying to do something and executing. youll get better. My best wishes go out to you and your dreams 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

No problem.

Black aqua sounds pretty cool. I would most likely pick up one of those and the braveheart tee.

Also the sleeve graphics like on the cupid tee always go over very well. People love that stuff.

One more tip. Including free stickers when you sell a tee is pure genius. Even passing them out for free works so well. You can get high quality stickers printed with your designs dirt cheap and it does A LOT for your business. The advertising aspect is hard to match any other way. People see the stickers and ask about them and it turns into a word of mouth thing that can do more for you then ANY other form of advertising ever could. There is no downside at all to adding that to your business plan.

http://standoutstickers.c...ickers_vinyl_pricing.php

That's my favorite place to use.

you sir give excellent feedback/info. 
as for OP the shirts are ok. but it seems you just pick stuff and put it there.

you have to take a lot into consideration. I wouldnt know what im talking about

but you should read that book that one guy suggested earlier. the cupid one is the best.

PS- good luck, at least you are trying to do something and executing. youll get better. My best wishes go out to you and your dreams 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoachCarter

For those who llike the Cupid tee, check out the black one

Also, here are a couple of the first designs.  The shirt on the right was made for 4/20
Guys, the quality of the tees are nice. He was nice enough to send me some when you guys were hating on this first thread. I've gotten compliments on it everytime I wore it (most of them chicks, since this is NT). Anyway Coach, I didn't see the black one pictured here in the first designs? I would've rather had that one than the other "beloved" across the chest...but thank you anyway. I advertise when I can. Props!

Also, here are a couple of the first designs.  The shirt on the right was made for 4/20
Guys, the quality of the tees are nice. He was nice enough to send me some when you guys were hating on this first thread. I've gotten compliments on it everytime I wore it (most of them chicks, since this is NT). Anyway Coach, I didn't see the black one pictured here in the first designs? I would've rather had that one than the other "beloved" across the chest...but thank you anyway. I advertise when I can. Props!

I also got a few shirts from this man. got a few compliments from chicks also. these are good quality shirts. support him.

lol @ thinking DC not knowing about NT. son's shoe game is on point.

I also got a few shirts from this man. got a few compliments from chicks also. these are good quality shirts. support him.

lol @ thinking DC not knowing about NT. son's shoe game is on point.

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

these ones are nice.  i'd rock em.  also, the undisputed one isn't bad, not good... but not bad...
laugh.gif
of the ones you posted on the first page, its definately the best.  

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

these ones are nice.  i'd rock em.  also, the undisputed one isn't bad, not good... but not bad...
laugh.gif
of the ones you posted on the first page, its definately the best.  

Those shirts suck in my opinion... don't get offended
if you were to open up business I definitely wouldn't invest from what I see.
If you get somebody famous to wear those Tees then I'd invest.

Those shirts suck in my opinion... don't get offended
if you were to open up business I definitely wouldn't invest from what I see.
If you get somebody famous to wear those Tees then I'd invest.

Back
Top Bottom