Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

10/12
tumblr_pmavy9ItuY1rob81ao3_r1_400.gif

The Omen ● 1976 ● Hulu
We recently watched The First Omen. It was an entertaining watch but tbh felt like it could have been a stand alone movie with no tie in. The movie also seemed to mirror Immaculate which we watched around the same time.

Cloverfield needs a proper sequel
6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.
Cloverfield Lane was aight, but from my understanding may not be in the same universe as the first movie, same with Paradox.
They could follow that beautiful chick that managed to get away in the helicopter, or even say Rob and ol girl survived the bombing(very unlikely tho lol).

I freaking love Cloverfield tho!! I randomly throw it on year round, same with The Mist.

Random…

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 is the best of the entire franchise. Leatherface(TCM 3 1990) is the best follow up to the original.

Evil Dead 2013 is the best of the franchise.

Dawn Of the Dead(2004) is the best zombie movie ever.

Ju-On Japanese version is better than the American, while the Ring American version is better than the Japanese.

Wes Craven Presents: They is one of the scariest movies ever, especially on a rainy night.

The Thing prequel was really good. Would like to see a follow up.

I Spit On Your Grave remake better than the OG.

28 Days/Weeks Later infected are not zombies(but I get it lol). But are they? The infection takes over so fast it can’t be seen if the cause is fatal. Can they be cured? 28 Years Later in the works 🔥🔥🔥

Annabelle Comes Home was a missed opportunity. Could’ve been one of the best horror movies ever. Could’ve been an even better series, telling the story of every item in that room.

Michael Myers/Halloween is the greatest slasher/series.

Sinister is the GOAT horror movie.

Big Halloween fan, so I’m mad at myself I just found this out today…

Halloween H20 erased part 3-5. The Sam Loomis they refer to in H20 is from 1 and 2, and the comic book series. I always thought they changed his death at the end of the Curse of Michael Myers due to Donald Pleasence’s passing, out of respect.

Loomis’s death date is the same as Pleasence.

Back
Top Bottom