Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

They're really lazy with the Purge franchise.

Great concept but weak execution.

I've mentioned this numerous times but why aren't people committing any other crimes besides murder in these films.

All these poor people should be trying to hit licks or game the system instead of just trying to kill people. No one is trying to do anything else but kill.

Chick from the third film didn't want to steal money but a damn candy bar :stoneface:

@4:43 In this video they mention that the Purge happens a month before tax day so everyone should be cheating on their taxes. :lol:

The Purge is set in the year 2022
Purge: Anarchy is set in the year 2023
Purge: Election Year is set in the year 2040 (Yes that means Frank Grillo's character is supposed to be 17 years older but still looks the same :lol: )
The First Purge (prequel) is set in the year 2018
Thats just dumb as **** and poor planning :lol:

Why they needed 17 years to pass to do an election year based flick?

The Purge is set in the year 2022
Purge: Anarchy is set in the year 2023
Purge: Election Year is set in the year 2040 (Yes that means Frank Grillo's character is supposed to be 17 years older but still looks the same :lol: )
The First Purge (prequel) is set in the year 2018
I didn’t even realize that until I watched this video the other day :lol: also this is a great channel.

They're really lazy with the Purge franchise.

Great concept but weak execution.

I've mentioned this numerous times but why aren't people committing any other crimes besides murder in these films.

All these poor people should be trying to hit licks or game the system instead of just trying to kill people. No one is trying to do anything else but kill.
One reason the Purge is geared to more violent crime is cuz the time frame for everything being legal is at night.

Everythings closed normally and almost everything is boarded up and treated likeits hurricane season.

The Purge isn't treated as an opportunity, especially for the poor but just a release, let go of the stress, blow of steam and kill ppl.

I probably said it before but there are better ideas out there to do with the concept; Purge: Assassin/Hitman (regular dude every other day of the year is a contracted killer of higher profile targets on Purge night, Purge: Terror (oh America lets it citizens do a/e They want one night a year? Bet let's do a fulfledged attack and see if they keep that up).

Go on and on with cooler premises for that concept.

michael-myers.png

Back
Top Bottom