Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

We going to watch tomorrow, I don't pay attention to RT ratings/scores. I'd think it'd be on the same level as the other Conjuring movies. 1st was great, second was good, I'd expect this one to be good as well

It wasn't on the other Conjuring levels

Well that's unfortunate. We going tonight still, hopes ain't high no mo

I usually don't try to put my opinion on others by bad def keep your own expectations. I'll just say I purposely avoided any reviews or discussions so I could form my own opinion, and was completely let down. Then checked reviews and discussions and it matched.

It was loud jump scares only, and they only started working on me when I started dozing off near the end

I usually don't try to put my opinion on others by bad def keep your own expectations. I'll just say I purposely avoided any reviews or discussions so I could form my own opinion, and was completely let down. Then checked reviews and discussions and it matched.

It was loud jump scares only, and they only started working on me when I started dozing off near the end

I'm mostly going because my wife really wants to go see it. It's been a movie on my radar that I wanted to wait to be able to stream, like Purge origin movie. Still haven't seen that but once I can stream it I will. Same with Quiet Place.
I'm not expecting it to be brilliant, and I don't really get scared or jump during scary movies, but I do enjoy a good story and will laugh at the scary moments. I guess I'll just be hoping for a decent plot and hope my wife or the folks we go with jump a bit so I can laugh at them

:smh: y’all don’t know how disappointed I am
I was hyped for the nun
Now I’ll just Redbox it

James Wan's Conjureverse is going the way of DCEU :smh: :lol:

Every review I watched have the same complaints about The Nun.

It's boring and the same jumpscares are recycled over and over.

These spinoffs are not working.

I really hope Conjuring 3 is not about werewolves like it is rumored to be.

James Wan's Conjureverse is going the way of DCEU :smh: :lol:

Every review I watched have the same complaints about The Nun.

It's boring and the same jumpscares are recycled over and over.

These spinoffs are not working.

I really hope Conjuring 3 is not about werewolves like it is rumored to be.
Annabelle creation was good
Waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the first
Conjuring 2 was trash
Soooo this conjuring universe they’re like
What 2-3
They shoulda let wan handle it all
Cause man
Lights out and the first insidious was good as hell
Also I wonder if we getting a sequel to ouija
Ouija 2 was flames

Nun wasn't trash just wasn't the same kind of plot of the other conjurings. Can't really complain about the jump scares cause I haven't been impressed with those in years but it's def at best a matinee movie. It's aight

Watched Hereditary finally.

Toni Collette really had an amazing performance.

The story itself was decent, I just wasn't expecting a deep demonology plot. Not really my cup of tea, but they did it well for folks who are into that type of storytelling.

Watched Hereditary finally.

Toni Collette really had an amazing performance.

The story itself was decent, I just wasn't expecting a deep demonology plot. Not really my cup of tea, but they did it well for folks who are into that type of storytelling.

I liked it alot.

If you enjoyed The Witch, you will enjoy this

Annabelle creation was good
Waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the first
Conjuring 2 was trash
Soooo this conjuring universe they’re like
What 2-3
They shoulda let wan handle it all
Cause man
Lights out and the first insidious was good as hell
Also I wonder if we getting a sequel to ouija
Ouija 2 was flames

Conjuring 2 was wack but Ouija was flames? :lol:

Nah

I liked it alot.

If you enjoyed The Witch, you will enjoy this

How did you interpret Hereditary? I had a difficult time distinguishing what was real and what was a product of hallucinations. The mother went into detail about how the essentially the whole family has mental health issues including schizophrenia. The ending just seemed way too "out there" to be taken seriously.

Back
Top Bottom