Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

giphy.gif
Hmmmm thats what i like to see.

Olsen has grown on me and now she in that freak category. Plus she got great taste.

Checked out that curse of la llorna ..was decent nothing to write home about ...could watch that again before i do “us” though

yikes. whole joint was cringe.

childs play 1 was the first horror movie i ever saw, I was 4. and it destroyed me for like 3-4 yrs lmaooo. hella nights i went to bed with my door cracked and the cover over my head. i was cooked. Then when i got over my fear. i became obsessed with anything that once scared me. I've seen every child's play movie a bunch of times now. That movie really disabled the fear code in my brain. feels like i'm incapable of fear now. I watch horror films like they're romantic comedies. When I walk through haunted houses as a group and i have to be first, down to also go solo. And that's not even the death defying **** I've done like sky diving and running with bulls in spain and swimming with sharks, etc. Trying to find something that I'm afraid of that compares to the feeling I got with chucky. I get nothing. I feel nothing.

Grew to love chucky and he now feels like an old friend that gave me a powerful gift. They're doing my dude dirty with all these releases. Feeling like Jordan 1's.

Child’s play gonna be trash
And ain’t nobody seeing child’s play
On release day
When toy story 4 come out that same day
They better change dates ASAP

Child’s play gonna be trash
And ain’t nobody seeing child’s play
On release day
When toy story 4 come out that same day
They better change dates ASAP

They're counting on getting the "counterprograming" dollars.

US Release Date: July 12, 2019
Starring: Kaya Scodelario, Barry Pepper, Ross Anderson
Directed By: Alexandre Aja
Synopsis: A young woman, while attempting to save her father during a Catagory 5 hurricane, finds herself trapped in a flooding house and must fight for her life against alligators.

Not horror but watched The Intruder on Saturday, boy was I disappointed. Meagan Good was looking bad AF the whole movie tho. HEYSOOS CRISQO

Back
Top Bottom