Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

going to watch the new Joker at 8pm but that's not gonna stop me

Oct 3rd : pumpkinhead blood wings
maxresdefault.jpg

I've only seen the first Halloween as far as the Rob Zombie films go.

Are House of 1000 Corpses and Devils Rejects worth watching? Heard good things about 3 From Hell so thinking of watching all 3 movies soon.

Halloween 2 ( rob zombie ) is kinda good. except for the unicorn stuff :lol:

I've only seen the first Halloween as far as the Rob Zombie films go.

Are House of 1000 Corpses and Devils Rejects worth watching? Heard good things about 3 From Hell so thinking of watching all 3 movies soon.
I had the same idea so decided to watch 1000 corpses and Devils Rejects this past week in preparation for 3 from hell and I can say they are great movies. Gonna go ahead and say House of 1000 corpses is a straight classic.
While we’re on the topic of Rob Zombie I threw on Hellbilly Delixe the other day and it sounds as good as it did 20 years ago. Nice horror themed music for this month.

I've been watching new season of AHS 1984. Solid first 3 episodes and great homage to 80s slasher flicks.
Has been good so far. Trying not to jinx it but I expect the cast to break into a song and/or dance routine at any minute with that show.

The Stephen King adaptation is directed by Vincenzo Natali and stars Patrick Wilson and Laysla De Oliveira. In the Tall Grass is available on Netflix beginning October 4th.

Back
Top Bottom