Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

October 15:
1bc688d213ab98e61cbe8f4730764f22c6014aea.jpg

3 From Hell was not that good.:smh:
Glad they screwed up the pre-order so I could cancel it.
Sid is in the movie 5 minutes. I knew it was cut short but damn. He didn’t look well though. RIP. The acting was off to me or maybe it was the change in the characters development but I didn’t like it. The budget was low for a Rob Zombie film. Then there is the fact it’s like 2 different movies in one. The second half is much better in my opinion. I can say if you’re watching the unrated version the gore is pretty decent they cheat with a few cut scenes and camera tricks for a few and have cgi blood in the shootouts:rolleyes but the knife play and stabbing is intense. All in all worth a watch but I could have lived without it. Least favoriteof the trilogy.

3 From Hell was not that good.:smh:
Glad they screwed up the pre-order so I could cancel it.
Sid is in the movie 5 minutes. I knew it was cut short but damn. He didn’t look well though. RIP. The acting was off to me or maybe it was the change in the characters development but I didn’t like it. The budget was low for a Rob Zombie film. Then there is the fact it’s like 2 different movies in one. The second half is much better in my opinion. I can say if you’re watching the unrated version the gore is pretty decent they cheat with a few cut scenes and camera tricks for a few and have cgi blood in the shootouts:rolleyes but the knife play and stabbing is intense. All in all worth a watch but I could have lived without it. Least favoriteof the trilogy.
Baby is crazier because she has been locked up for 10 years in solitary prison. Otis I felt like was the only weak developed character from the other films.

Director Rob Zombie revealed in an interview that his original script featured a much larger role for Captain Spaulding, played by actor Sid Haig. However, upon receiving word that Haig was in the hospital recovering from surgery, Zombie visited him at the rehabilitation facility and was alarmed by the drastic changes in his physique, most notably that he had lost a significant amount of weight. Zombie realized that Haig's health was in serious question, and he was forced to reconsider Captain Spaulding's prominence in the story while keeping Haig in the film since Lionsgate was going to shut down the film without Haig in it. After numerous rewrites, Zombie introduced the character Foxy Coltrane, played by frequent collaborator Richard Brake, as a way of filling in for the 3rd Firefly Family member without necessarily replacing Captain Spaulding altogether. Ironically, Zombie did not speak to Haig after he shot his role until his death.

Watching 3 from Hell tonight. Seriously dissapointing. Not even necessary to have meade this one.
I did like how they brought closure to the Captain Spaulding character.
Glad I didn’t pay to see the Fathom events special screening at theatres

Back
Top Bottom