Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

US Release Date: October 28, 2022
Starring: Jacqueline Byers, Colin Salmon, Christian Navarro
Director: Daniel Stamm

Synopsis: A young nun comes face to face with a demonic force while performing her first exorcism.

I’m excited for this movie.

Can't be worse than the movies :lol:

4 episodes in and I'm hoping the pace picks up.

Wesker is really the only interesting character so far.

I recommend this movie. Not because it’s good, but because you can have yourself a good laugh at how bad it is.

1658710473442.jpeg

US Release Date: September 16, 2022
Starring: Mia Goth, David Corenswet, Tandi Wright
Directed By: Ti West

Synopsis: Filmmaker Ti West returns with another chapter from the twisted world of X, in this astonishing follow-up to the year’s most acclaimed horror film. Trapped on her family’s isolated farm, Pearl must tend to her ailing father under the bitter and overbearing watch of her devout mother. Lusting for a glamorous life like she’s seen in the movies, Pearl’s ambitions, temptations, and repressions all collide, in the stunning, technicolor-inspired origin story of X’s iconic villain.

X was fire so I’m all in on this
Was hyped when they showed it after that movie

I tried to come talk about it here but didn’t get any response

US Release Date: September 16, 2022
Starring: Mia Goth, David Corenswet, Tandi Wright
Directed By: Ti West

Synopsis: Filmmaker Ti West returns with another chapter from the twisted world of X, in this astonishing follow-up to the year’s most acclaimed horror film. Trapped on her family’s isolated farm, Pearl must tend to her ailing father under the bitter and overbearing watch of her devout mother. Lusting for a glamorous life like she’s seen in the movies, Pearl’s ambitions, temptations, and repressions all collide, in the stunning, technicolor-inspired origin story of X’s iconic villain.

I’m interested in this. I thought X was okay.

Not a slasher head so X was just ok to me but this one I've been interested in since the teaser after X's credits.

Yeah X was pretty good and Pearl's looks good too.

Looks like it is intertwined with X because I remember that Alligator pond that she rolled the old man up to with.

US Release Date: September 9, 2022
Starring: Fedja van Huêt, Morten Burian, Sidsel Siem Koch
Director: Christian Tafdrup

Synopsis: On a vacation in Toscana, a Danish family instantly becomes friends with a Dutch family. Months later, the Danish couple receives an unexpected invitation. It doesn't take long before the joy of reunion is replaced with misunderstandings.

Back
Top Bottom