Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

Day 10

A3uTQUneed2Z9GP2IOk1gQzjR3u.jpg

images

Day 1 - October 1st - Arachnophobia - Peacock+
Day 2 - October 2nd - Hocus Pocus - Disney+
Day 3 - October 3rd - Hocus Pocus 2 - Disney +
Day 4 - October 4th - The Nightmare Before Christmas - Disney +
Day 5 - October 5th - Smile - "Only in theaters"
Day 6 - October 6th - Edward Scissorshands - Disney +
Day 7 - October 7th - Werewolf By Night - Disney+
Day 8 - October 8th - E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial - Peacock+
Day 9 - October 9th - The Black Phone- Peacock+
Day 10 - October 10th - Natural Born Killers - Netflix

US Release Date: January 13, 2023
Starring: Amie Donald, Allison Williams, Ronny Chieng
Director: Gerard Johnstone

Synopsis: A roboticist designs a lifelike doll programmed to bond with her newly orphaned niece, however, the robot becomes violently overprotective of its new friend.

how did u guys like black phone? seemed like they had the same style as IT
i loved it can't wait to rewatch
I really liked Black Phone. Really was dope seeing how all the kids’ advice came together at the end. Since the movie was based on a story by Stephen King’s son I can see why it has the IT style. I personally felt like it was in the vein of Doctor Sleep.

It seems like I’m the only one liking Smile here. Took the wife to watch it last Friday and it gave me anxiety at some points, one of the few scary movies to do that in a while. Lots of mundane parts that lulled me into thinking it was just a boring scene and a lot of horror left stuff up to the imagination. Only thing to make it better is that I could have done without seeing the monster in the end.

It seems like I’m the only one liking Smile here. Took the wife to watch it last Friday and it gave me anxiety at some points, one of the few scary movies to do that in a while. Lots of mundane parts that lulled me into thinking it was just a boring scene and a lot of horror left stuff up to the imagination. Only thing to make it better is that I could have done without seeing the monster in the end.
Watch It Follows next if you haven't seen it. Smile gave me lots of IF vibes, but really didn't hit the same for me.

US Release Date: January 13, 2023
Starring: Amie Donald, Allison Williams, Ronny Chieng
Director: Gerard Johnstone

Synopsis: A roboticist designs a lifelike doll programmed to bond with her newly orphaned niece, however, the robot becomes violently overprotective of its new friend.

When M3gan started running on all fours after that dude and when she started dancing....

scared-no.gif

MV5BNjAwZTEyNzItYWJmZC00ZDU3LTk2NWYtNjNmNDlmYzEwNWEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMzODk3NDU0._V1_.jpg

Day 1 - October 1st - Arachnophobia - Peacock+
Day 2 - October 2nd - Hocus Pocus - Disney+
Day 3 - October 3rd - Hocus Pocus 2 - Disney +
Day 4 - October 4th - The Nightmare Before Christmas - Disney +
Day 5 - October 5th - Smile - "Only in theaters"
Day 6 - October 6th - Edward Scissorshands - Disney +
Day 7 - October 7th - Werewolf By Night - Disney+
Day 8 - October 8th - E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial - Peacock+
Day 9 - October 9th - The Black Phone- Peacock+
how did u like it papi?

personally i thought it was sick

bruh just watched barbarian last night

movie was brazyyyyyyyy

i wanna watch it again, i loved the storyline
lettme watch widdu next pappy :blush:

just saw 1978 halloween for the first time in my life :nthat:
also watched 1980 friday the 13th and didn't see a single hockey mask in there, was lowkey let down, but cool movie nevertheless, never knew kevin bacon was in it

lettme watch widdu next pappy :blush:

just saw 1978 halloween for the first time in my life :nthat:
also watched 1980 friday the 13th and didn't see a single hockey mask in there, was lowkey let down, but cool movie nevertheless, never knew kevin bacon was in it
ur not down for cuddles tho

Back
Top Bottom