LETTER FROM THE PEN: PRODIGY TAKES SHOTS AT HELL RELL, RICK ROSS AND NAMES HIS FAVORITE 40 MC's

http://photobucket.com/images/free prodigy

prodigyletter1.jpg

prodigyletter2.jpg

prodigyletter3.jpg

Is he in solitary confinement? He must be bored out his @%@ lol....

Dude really just tried to $+%# on Crooked-I & Hell Rell, wow...but who gives a #@%* about what P gotta say in 09 anyway?

Why does anybody pay attention to him? He's begging for attention. But real talk, I won't front on his old *@!$...

pretty good list, but crooked I is a beast and rich boi be speaking some real stuff, when he want

LOL! This dude not only writes blogs in all caps but his regular manuscript is in all caps
laugh.gif

I'm bugging how he got 3-6 Mafia on there too
laugh.gif

I feel him, but some of the rappers listed wouldnt be considered in true hip hop heads favorite rapper list. I see what he did in naming a few of them, cantknock the hustle. Hope he hold his head up.

Look for Rell and Ross on a track soon.

laugh.gif

Edit: Damn, Wikipedia stays updated on everything.

[h3]Hell Rell[/h3]
During Prodigy's three year prison sentence from 2008 to 2010, Prodigy dissed HellRell in a freestyle that he sent outo of prison. Prodigy said, "They really have done a job on our brain power/You got people who actually thinkHell Rell is a good rapper." Hell Rell is yet to respond.

The Hell Rell statement was so random who pays attention to Hell Rell execept Die Hard Diplomat Fans

I thought it was gonna be like last time and his superior bandana folding techniques.

I actually can't hate on the list too much.

South haters, peep game on down south ns who are respected in the game
pimp.gif

How is going to talk down about Hell Rell, who is arguably one of the best/only gangsta rappers out, but put REMY MA on his top 40 list? Hecompletely discredited himself.

Back
Top Bottom