LETTER FROM THE PEN: PRODIGY TAKES SHOTS AT HELL RELL, RICK ROSS AND NAMES HIS FAVORITE 40 MC's

I usually ignore anything Prodigy says outside of music but he made valid points this time

The list aint bad, if he listed everybody he likes, it would be 200 deep

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I thought it was gonna be like last time and his superior bandana folding techniques.
laugh.gif
He could teach a class on that s***!

Originally Posted by djryan614

I cant believe he has Jay on the list.
Why is everyone suprised about Jay being on the list?

He has his differences with Jay but im pretty sure he still respects him as an artist, just like Juelz and Jimmy have their differences with Jay but you neveronce heard them discredit the man for his business savvy or his ability to make good music
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Im a fan of 3 six, tear da club up thugs...... but they strive to make dance music.
MC is almost Synonymous with lyrics to me, so maybe im off.

Don't judge 666 based on anything they made this decade. Mystic Stylez, The End, World Domination, their underground stuff... judge them on that. They werelyricists to the fullest back in the day.

And also, what Prodigy wrote about whips & chains aka new age slavery was ON POINT. Real talk to the fullest.

He only bigged up BG cuz thats his man , Y.B.E .

This list is extremley flawed , but everyone has their own opinion some are just to be respected more than others .

P needs to start sniffin Coke again .

Damn P.
tired.gif
tired.gif

You used to be so nice back in the day.
Now it really hurts to listen to some of his newer stuff.
Its like, yo how can someone fall off THAT much? Sometime I think someone
who ghostwrote for him got shot or killed or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom