Lettuce be cereal, Camp > Cole World > Finally Famous

Is it really that good? I heard the first 3 tracks and it was good but...idk man.  I guess I'll have to finish it up today.

How you gonna throw up Finally Famous though? That x > x > x > chain is hella weak. With the albums you chose, it makes this seem like it's an average album. Come on man, saying it's better than Finally Famous isn't really saying that much. Now if you changed it to say WTT or LiveLoveA$AP, then it'd grab more attention, but Finally Famous?

Camp is the new album coming out by Childish Gambino (actor/writer/rapper/etc. Donald Glover)

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Camp is the new album coming out by Childish Gambino (actor/writer/rapper/etc. Donald Glover)

this dude any good? havent heard of em

You guys aren't making it any easier to avoid listening to that npr link
laugh.gif

Check out his mixtape Culdesac and his newest EP, titled "EP"... but Camp is streaming right now here.. http://www.npr.org/2011/1...bino-camp?sc=tw&cc=share

His production is insane, some dislike his voice but I've don't mind it, I think he's got a lot of talent and I probably listen to him more consistently than any other hip-hop artist right now

Lettuce be cereal....I'll play....personally...for 2011:

Cole World > Camp > Section 80 > Charity Starts at Home > WTT > LiveLoveA$AP > The Wonder Years > Shaolin vs Wu-Tang > Take Care > Weekend at Burnie's > Black and Brown > XXX > Self Made Vol 1 > Monumental > The Red Album > Hell: The Sequel > Ambition > Finally Famous > Rolling Papers > Goblin > Lasers > Carter IV

Even though it was pretty bad...the 4 albums below it were horrible when you take into account who the artists were and how anticipated the drops were...those last 5 albums can be in a tie for dead last as far as I'm concerned.

Personally I think Childish Gambino is wack, but to each their own.

btw Section 80> everything you mentioned... by far. so is Return of 4Eva

Finally Famous is better than Cole World to me. Completely and thoroughly. Full range of great songs. Hate me if you want. Cole World gets no play in my ride. None.

Just for the sake of the thread.... Cole World > Return of 4Eva > Section 80 > Finally Famous

if Return of 4Eva wasnt so long...it would be right there with CW. Ill wait on his official debut to actually compare tho.

Bout to listen to Camp now...Gambino is cool but just like Kendrick Lamar...their voices can really turn me away at times.

Big Sean had some hits on his album tho...rhymes just was weak.

Section.80 is the best album this year. Finally Famous is about as bad as C4. Cole World is the most average album I've ever heard.

Originally Posted by th3kid

Section.80 is the best album this year. Finally Famous is about as bad as C4. Cole World is the most average album I've ever heard.

Just heard Section 80 this weekend and it's straight, I actually liked Cole World more though.
Finally Famous was trash to the next level, and I didn't even bother listenign to C4 so can't comment on that. But I think pretty much everything Wayne touches is trash

Back
Top Bottom