levis finally got it right 521 & 513

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sillyputty

514s >>>>> *

basically.

Ninjahood wears 514s?  Is dat whats poppin in da heights?

Mind. Blown.

He used to wear baggier jeans but they don't fit in his room anymore. Had to downgrade from North Faces to Members Only too. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

basically.

Mind. Blown.

He used to wear baggier jeans but they don't fit in his room anymore. Had to downgrade from North Faces to Members Only too. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I bought a pair of 513's and 521's during the fall.  My 2 favorite fits of jeans so far.  Haven't tried the 520 yet.  Agree with the person who said the colors are limited.  They need to release a lot more.

Just bought the tazer 521's. They are the best fitting jeans I've ever had. Sucks that they don't carry 36x36 in stores. Have to order the other pair I want. I guess the tazers are made of diff material cause I bought a 34x36 cause the 36 waist was way bigger than normal.

521s are my favs.

They shrink a lot tho after you wash them:smh:

Really want to try to 520s, but I can't find them in any stores just to see how they fit.

Anybody know which stores carry these?

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

521s are my favs.

They shrink a lot tho after you wash them:smh:

Really want to try to 520s, but I can't find them in any stores just to see how they fit.

Anybody know which stores carry these?

Shrink? Really?

513's are good for bigger guys that want a more fitted look

for me theyre still too baggy. and i dont wear nut huggers either.. lol

521's look alright. id have to try them on first

I'm digging the 521s. I'll cop.

What shoes are those in the pic though? Searched the thread but it didn't come up.

Did you wash them in hot water?  I just washed my pair for the first time with the cold water setting, haven't tried them on yet.  They are the stretch pair and stretched a lot in the waist.  

Originally Posted by sillyputty

514s >>>>> *

basically.

Mind. Blown.
laugh.gif
actually people around here rock even slimmer jeans... 511's...i prefer da fitted 514, and i dont like my ankles looking like they suffocating so da 514's do me well.

514 are satisfactory for boots, anything else and you look like a frat boy. The shape looks very odd, however, I've found it does differ with the type of fabric they use. I have a pair of 514 blended with polyester that fit slimmer than the all cotton version.

I tried the 521, much too skinny and oddly has extra fabric in the crotch area. Although comfortable, I like a clean look. 513 were very official, picked up a pair.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Mind. Blown.

Oh.

Hold on me let me find someone to laugh at that.

I gotta be honest I didn't think it was funny either
laugh.gif
Definitely was trying too hard. That being said the guy at the top of the page laughed 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

I'm digging the 521s. I'll cop.

What shoes are those in the pic though? Searched the thread but it didn't come up.

I THINK THEY ARE LEVIS. I GOT THE PICS FROM THE LEVIS WEBSITE.

[table][tr][td]Cole World[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
they sell levis at kohls tho?

do they cost less than macys there?
[/td][/tr][/table]
YEP. I SAW THEM FOR $40 A FEW WEEKS AGO. AND THEY HAD DIFFERENT COLORS.

Back
Top Bottom