levis finally got it right 521 & 513

Was unable to find my size in store to try on so had to order online..... Hoping the fit is what I expect it to be.

Normally have worn nothing but 501s but like other have stated they just don't work with certain shoes. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Best thing to do is go into the stores and try them out.. I got 501/511/514 bout to see what them 508s feel like

This thread would be so much more helpful if ppl would post pics and their body type info.

Agreed.. My pair should be arriving Tuesday so I'll be sure to post some info/pics if I don't look to ridiculous. I'm a bigger guy with some "Thighs" haha... 511 even sized up make me look like an ice cream cone so hoping these won't be as bad.
Nice, 508s?

Does anyone have an idea of something that fits close to the Dockers Alpha Khakis¿

Drake's Aaliyah obsession is weird. Jhene Aiko has a thing for Tupac that is also strange to me. I had to unfollow her the other day when she went on a Tupac spree online

Drake's Aaliyah obsession is weird. Jhene Aiko has a thing for Tupac that is also strange to me. I had to unfollow her the other day when she went on a Tupac spree online

LOL

I've had my 521's for about a year. i put them in the washer and they got super stiff and shrunk. :frown: time for some new jeans, even though i wear shorts nearly every single day. gonna try the 513, 508, and may give the 511, 514, and 501 another shot.

laugh.gif

i cant wear jeans.. 36x34 is too small and 38x34 is too big around the waist.. SMH, people with no butts..:smh:

36 so small that you can't even button them? If you can button them you're all good.. Do a couple squats wear them around the house for a bit and they'll def. stretch out.

**Side Note**
Waiting for UPS to deliver my damn jeans. Always come so late around my area.

Back
Top Bottom