Lexus is the best car brand, period.

GSF for sure but we are talking about the RCF here. It doesn't perform as well as an M4 but specs are similar.

GSF is more of an exception than the norm.
I been talking about the GS F this whole time not interested in the RCF,  LC 500 or LFA this is the Lexus thread.

IMO they are all overpriced lol *shrugs*. Haven't heard anyone they perform well compared to M or AMG, so why/how is the price justified.

Last edited:
Wow at the rcf up there.

Still got my IS. Idk what my next car will be. I'm gonna try to get a home this year and probably buy or lease something nice.

I been talking about the GS F this whole time not interested in the RCF,  LC 500 or LFA this is the Lexus thread.
IMO they are all overpriced lol *shrugs*. Haven't heard anyone they perform well compared to M or AMG, so why/how is the price justified.

Ding ding we have a winner...I can't believe that some dealerships think they can get away with that. Around me at SoCal RCF's are being sold below invoice all around. Besides all of that though, I wouldn't pay M4 money for an RCF. No thanks.

I can understand a 3 vs IS vs C because that's more evenly matched. But F vs AMG vs M it seems one of those performs much less than the others.

GSF for sure but we are talking about the RCF here. It doesn't perform as well as an M4 but specs are similar.

GSF is more of an exception than the norm.

Ah I see what it is. Love Lexus but like Beezy said I just gotta justify why they are charging this much. I feel like if they priced it lower they would be killing the comp.

Ding ding we have a winner...I can't believe that some dealerships think they can get away with that. Around me at SoCal RCF's are being sold below invoice all around. Besides all of that though, I wouldn't pay M4 money for an RCF. No thanks.

I can understand a 3 vs IS vs C because that's more evenly matched. But F vs AMG vs M it seems one of those performs much less than the others.
Exactly, the F should be comparable to the AMG and M. If that wasn't Lexus' intention then they need to come way down on the price. They will sell like hot cakes at a lower price.

Lexus seriously needs to reclaim their fire they had in the mid 90s. They had one of the most beautiful luxury coupes on the market.  And their RX really spawned a whole new SUV segment with Luxury brands like Mercedes ML and such.

And the 2nd Generation GS was so timeless.  It was one of the fastest production sedans in the world at one point.  
tired.gif

They've fallen so far behind the competition in designing cars that people want rather than need.   

Trust....I just seen an i8 bobbin' and weavin' through midnight traffic downtown. Joint is BANANAS.

downtown LA? because I think we might have seen the same one :lol:

feel like the two cars are different and doesn't necessarily compete with each other

gon' have to wait for the BMW/Toyota collab to see what they come up with, probably gon' be the combo of the i8 and LC and call it a Supra

downtown LA? because I think we might have seen the same one :lol:

feel like the two cars are different and doesn't necessarily compete with each other

gon' have to wait for the BMW/Toyota collab to see what they come up with, probably gon' be the combo of the i8 and LC and call it a Supra

That could've been me and my boy. We took the i8 to perch last night and we left early and gunned it to in n out north Hollywood. Gray i8, rusnak plates.

The first two generations of the GS used to be my dream cars as a teenager. The third generation GS is still one of my dream cars and it will be purchased in the future. In a few years they'll be really affordable on the used market and still very modern looking.

I'm considering copping these mats and having them custom to match the black/dark red interior in my Lexus. They received nothing but positive responses from the s class owners that have them on MBWorld.

http://www.autopreme.com/products/autopreme-deluxe-floor-mat

Still trying to justify if it's worth spending $400+ on car mats though when the ones I have now still look new due to me cleaning them 3 times a week
Autopreme are just drop-shippers bro.  You pay them, then they ship from shanghai china. Order from Aliexpress for like 1-200 instead of dropping 4 bills.  Alot of sellers carry the black with the red stitching that you're looking for

I copped these joints a couple days ago http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Embr...ep-Mat-For-Lexus-GS250-GS300/32497829135.html

Last edited:
The first two generations of the GS used to be my dream cars as a teenager. The third generation GS is still one of my dream cars and it will be purchased in the future. In a few years they'll be really affordable on the used market and still very modern looking.

The third generation GS is very attainable now. You can find a Low mileage one for under $20K.

The third generation GS is very attainable now. You can find a Low mileage one for under $20K.
The new 4th gen GS' are pretty rare to see out and about still. Because of that people ask me all the time if my 2008 3rd gen is a 2014-2015
laugh.gif
.  Lexus cars (Especially the GS) age beautifully, even interior and technology wise.  

3rd Gen GS was one of the first cars to even include a backup camera.  Its crazy that 3rd gen GS' and LS' dating back to 2006 have standard tech and features that alot of cars, even some MBs/BMWs are just recently getting as options.

Autopreme are just drop-shippers bro.  You pay them, then they ship from shanghai china. Order from Aliexpress for like 1-200 instead of dropping 4 bills.  Alot of sellers carry the black with the red stitching that you're looking for

I copped these joints a couple days ago http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Embr...ep-Mat-For-Lexus-GS250-GS300/32497829135.html

Never heard of Aliexpress but for the price you mentioned, I'll definitely check them out. Preciate it bruh

i have a 2011 lexus is350 f sport.

love the car.

however, the best brand in the world is mercedes-benz. they invented the car and hold over 100,000 patents. they invented the airbags, seatbelts, crumple zones, diesel passenger vehicles, electric vehicles, motorcycles,stability control, supercharged engines, etc.

easily the most influential automobile brand to ever exist, and it isnt even close

ehhh wut? I know air bags and seat belts aren't true.
And ford created the car. First car was the model t. Dude just pulled his info from www.monkey****.com

Back
Top Bottom