Lexus is the best car brand, period.

Are you kidding? What about people who live in places with snow?
i live in the south. south florida to be exact. what is this.... snow... u speak of? u talking about that character from final fantasy 13? point taken though, i never thought about it from a different region the advantages it may provide.

Last edited:
My wife is trying to convince me not to get an RC. As much as I would like to have one, it wouldn't practical if we're planning on having kids soon. I'm trying to convince her to switch: I drive the IS when I have the kids and she gets the RC and vice versa but she's not really feeling that idea.....

The CTs are starting to grow on me..... :nerd:

Folks exaggerate about coupes with full back seats being an issue, especially with small children.

I used to have a coupe and it was a pain to deal with moving the carseat out of the car and putting the kid in. Now I have another one on the way and I'm looking to upgrade from the Charger. I don't want a minivan LOL I need something roomy.

My wife is trying to convince me not to get an RC. As much as I would like to have one, it wouldn't practical if we're planning on having kids soon. I'm trying to convince her to switch: I drive the IS when I have the kids and she gets the RC and vice versa but she's not really feeling that idea.....

The CTs are starting to grow on me..... :nerd:

Folks exaggerate about coupes with full back seats being an issue, especially with small children.

I used to have a coupe and it was a pain to deal with moving the carseat out of the car and putting the kid in. Now I have another one on the way and I'm looking to upgrade from the Charger. I don't want a minivan LOL I need something roomy.

I'd look into the Genesis then.

Just get an avalon and keep the change. FWD and luxury should not be in the same sentence

i care nothing about what the drive is. absolutely nothing. i dont understand why thats a deal maker/breaker whether something is AWD/FWD/RWD. unless u racing or off-roading, why do u care what drive ur daily driver is?

Are you kidding? What about people who live in places with snow?

They need to move asap

AWD is def needed in nyc. im really thankful i didnt get the f sport with its rear wheel drive.
My GS handled this snowstorm perfectly

I don't see the appeal of RWD unless you plan on going drifting.

AWD for the couple of days a year where the snow is that bad? Its NYC, not Albany. FWD is fine and just avoid the initial day of the snowstorm, after that its very manageable. I saw Challengers and Camaros out even on Sunday, day after Jonas.

AWD not so much for snow but for that traction that allows you take corners and curves quickly without having to slow down :smokin

anyone hear recently leased a lexus? wanna know more about the multiple security deposits. ya boy just got a raise and i'm thinking about leasing a rc 350 :nerd:

I've been getting the low air pressure error for about a month now. I remember putting air in all my tires because I didn't know which tire it was, the message didn't even go away. It randomly turned off about a week ago but now it's back on. Anyone have this problem on the 3rd gen GS?

Why not a 300?

Last edited:
I've been getting the low air pressure error for about a month now. I remember putting air in all my tires because I didn't know which tire it was, the message didn't even go away. It randomly turned off about a week ago but now it's back on. Anyone have this problem on the 3rd gen GS?
get on the clublexus forum and research

I was sitting in a few of the Lexus models that I love at the auto show yesterday and fell in love even more. IS 350 F sport, Rc 350 f sport, RCF, GSF...fell in love even more

AWD for the couple of days a year where the snow is that bad? Its NYC, not Albany. FWD is fine and just avoid the initial day of the snowstorm, after that its very manageable. I saw Challengers and Camaros out even on Sunday, day after Jonas.

I wouldn't dare drive in rain or snow with those Camaro's. This one fool damn near totaled my Audi trying to speed after heavy rainfall making a sharp turn :lol:

Slow leak.  Or a bad sensor.

The first thing you need to do is get a tire pressure gauge and check that the pressures are right in each tire.  Dont freestyle it.  Once you verify that you have the correct pressures in each tire, then you can look for any other issue.

Slow leak.  Or a bad sensor.

The first thing you need to do is get a tire pressure gauge and check that the pressures are right in each tire.  Dont freestyle it.  Once you verify that you have the correct pressures in each tire, then you can look for any other issue.

Gonna do that when I get home.

The 500h carries a 3.5-liter V6 petrol engine, with 299PS (295hp), and an electric motor, for a total system output of 359PS (354hp), connected to a four-speed automatic. Lexus claims that in Eco mode, the vehicle will start on electric power and skip the first two gears, while in Sport and Sport+, the engine will kick in from a stop and the transmission will select the lowest ratio.

In EV mode, the 44.6kW battery, which was switched from nickel metal to lithium-ion, allows the car to drive for approximately one mile (1.6km), depending on the traffic situation. The manufacturer offers the "M" mode too, which "gives drivers the ability to initiate direct and responsive gear shifts for the most sporting an engaging drive yet from a Lexus hybrid".

View media item 1921595View media item 1921596View media item 1921597View media item 1921598View media item 1921599

I saw the red LC500 at the Chicago auto show. Thing is super nice in person. Honestly if I had 90k to blow on a coupe, I'd get it over the 6 series or 911.

Clarkson likes the GS-F

http://www.driving.co.uk/car-reviews/the-clarkson-review-2016-lexus-gs-f/

This is the best Lexus I’ve driven since the LFA, which is also riddled with annoying details, but remains my all-time favourite car.

I wouldn’t blame you at all if you went off and bought a BMW M3 or M5 instead. They’re both tremendous. But don’t assume they’re the best of breed. Because in my book this flawed old-school charmer has them beat.

Of course he has his typical qualms (like price and interface) but to prefer it over the M3 and M5, that is at least saying something.

Hoping the RC-F depreciates so I can cop for the low in 2018 :nerd:

If nothing else I'm definitely getting a RC-350 F-Sport.

Back
Top Bottom