2004-Lexus-GS300.jpg

Attachments

• 1998_lexus_gs-400_sedan_base_fq_oem_3_500.jpg
    1998_lexus_gs-400_sedan_base_fq_oem_3_500.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 01_LEX_GS430_C-1500x1070.jpg
    01_LEX_GS430_C-1500x1070.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 16
Stay with the no car payment lifestyle. I got $8k left on my 2014 ES300h.

Almost went and got an IS but had to check myself. Trying to get a house soon and I never want to finance over 15k again. I hate car notes.

:pimp:

I got my 07 GS350 in 2016 as a commuter car. Only had 28k original miles. I only paid $8,000. I’m at 95k miles now and no problems other than TPMS going out.

Kept it all stock aside from washable air filter and subs in the trunk. No bluetooth audio was definitely a downgrade from my previous car, but I needed something without a payment that I could rack up miles on without worrying. The best audio quality I was able to get was with a cassette/aux adapter. I tried a bluetooth/FM transmitter but the quality was trash.

Screenshot_20200921-055747_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I bought this 3 years ago. Sound quality is great. My only complaint it having to turn it on every time I start the car. Takes 2 seconds, just a bit inconvenient.

Got to compare the new 2021 IS F-Sport to the 2020 IS 300 F-Sport model today.

No point in comparing the interior cause its basically the same eh? :lol:

Lexus done messed up this car so bad man. Exterior is actually nice, sans the tail lights for me. Wish they grew the car a bit too. That “it looks bigger” crap doesnt mean anything when it actually doesnt feel bigger inside.

New ES looks amazing, once(if) they throw AWD on it ... :pimp:

Lexus done messed up this car so bad man. Exterior is actually nice, sans the tail lights for me. Wish they grew the car a bit too. That “it looks bigger” crap doesnt mean anything when it actually doesnt feel bigger inside.

ES has optional AWD

I have a separate video coming for that. But yes similar lol.

My lease is up in June or July. Cant really drive it much until then since im at my mileage limit

Anybody have experience turning in a lease to Lexus? have a few blemishes on my interior, wondering if they will make me pay for them

My lease is up in June or July. Cant really drive it much until then since im at my mileage limit

Anybody have experience turning in a lease to Lexus? have a few blemishes on my interior, wondering if they will make me pay for them
If it’s normal wear and tear, u shouldn’t have an issue. What are the blemishes?

Depending where and how bad they are. If you end up getting into another new car, they might be willing to turn the other cheek. I always got the protection coverage on my Lexus leases. I just never knew what I was going to do at the end of the lease. To me, it was worth the extra few dollars for piece of mind.

That '21 Infrared IS looks so tempting. I currently own a first and second gen IS. Was trying to build a collection of IS's, but I think I should try for a RC-F next year. I need a Japanese coupe with a V8.

This... They must want all of their IS drivers to switch to another model.

Last edited:
If it’s normal wear and tear, u shouldn’t have an issue. What are the blemishes?
Depending where and how bad they are. If you end up getting into another new car, they might be willing to turn the other cheek. I always got the protection coverage on my Lexus leases. I just never knew what I was going to do at the end of the lease. To me, it was worth the extra few dollars for piece of mind.

In the back on the door area where door handle/window is my dogs put their paws up there while they look out the window. So there are some indentations on there from their nails

theres a tear on the drivers side headrest on the back

nothing super crazy but just worried theyll nickel and dime me and i can only imagine how much theyd charge. Not planning on getting another lexus right now, we are going to one car for a year or so. Only cars that i like are the GSF and up, and at that money i need a porsche or tesla

In the back on the door area where door handle/window is my dogs put their paws up there while they look out the window. So there are some indentations on there from their nails

theres a tear on the drivers side headrest on the back

nothing super crazy but just worried theyll nickel and dime me and i can only imagine how much theyd charge. Not planning on getting another lexus right now, we are going to one car for a year or so. Only cars that i like are the GSF and up, and at that money i need a porsche or tesla

I would definitely expect to pay.

Thinking of copping a 2015 Lexus IS250. Want it to last as long as possible. Most of the used ones in my area are in the 80,000 mile range. Too many miles for a car that I plant to rock out for a long time?

Back
Top Bottom