Li-Ning Thread

Just received these and I must say, this has to be my favorite Way of Wade. Went .5 up and I could finally enjoy the comfort this line provides. Now I'm eager to get a .5 bigger in my YOTH to finally enjoy the comfort as much as these provide.

These just came in 
happy.gif

pimp.gif

My Warriors is on the way as well! Can't wait...

What lens did u use for that bruh? ... If zoom lens, on what focal length? :smile:

To anyone who has or has seen the Screws in person, do you think there'd be a problem playing in them? Due to the different material, I don't know what the durability may be like over time. They'd be part of a rotation, and I only get to play about 3 times a week. Thanks for your help.

Dhl is good here in Pittsburgh, but I can definitely understand how there are issues, they are extremely under staffed. Can you imagine driving to every edge of Pittsburgh every day? Within 8 hours with dozens of stops lol
I love DHL in PGH - they actually called me when I wasn't at home and gave me a time to meet them to receive the package.

Just got these in from SS. Threw in a Wade picture/poster and a pair of Li-Ning socks.
Nice! I've been hunting a size 10 in these for the longest... One day.

For those of you interested--I wouldn't hesitate emailing Sunlight Station if you're looking for something particular.  I emailed them asking if they happened to have a 10.5 in any of the WOW 1's.  They had just received a pair of Announcements and were kind enough to put them up online while I was on so that I could check them out.  Of course this is more than just about any other site would do. 

To anyone who has or has seen the Screws in person, do you think there'd be a problem playing in them? Due to the different material, I don't know what the durability may be like over time. They'd be part of a rotation, and I only get to play about 3 times a week. Thanks for your help.
So far all the wade I've come across are extremely solid so I think the screws would be on point

Back
Top Bottom