Li-Ning Thread

thanks but its such a hassle paying, waiting to get it, finding out their 11.5 when I paid 390$ for 12's, then shipping it back. On top of all that he wants me to give him the shoes before he refunds me, he has the balls to say he doesn't trust me and wants the shoes first !!! I don't know what he was thinking, that I would just keep them and not complain or not notice they weren't what I paid for.

Hey does anyone have the original Way Of Wade Gold Rush Encores in a size 12 for sale. I really want a pair and can't seem to find ones. If not do you know where I can get them because Ebay is hit or miss and every where else is either sold out or 800.00$ !

I'm sorry buy I'm not feeling those. I mean if I was given them for free of course I'd play in them, but I'm not willing to pay 150. There are a lot of other Way of Wade shoes I'd spend my money on first. 

Hey I found this site with Way Of Wade shoes available their called iningway.com does anyone know if they're Legit? I kinda don't wanna ask because if they are everyone will buy them up before I can collect lol, but I need to know if anyone has heard good or bad things about them, or  used them and had a bad experience. 

Hey I found this site with Way Of Wade shoes available their called iningway.com does anyone know if they're Legit? I kinda don't wanna ask because if they are everyone will buy them up before I can collect lol, but I need to know if anyone has heard good or bad things about them, or  used them and had a bad experience. 
this page wont even come up on google... You sure you are spelling right? Check if they accept paypal or if the prices are too good to br true

It's the Li Ning factory store website based in china. Should be 100% fine and it looks like they ship to the states, but the prices are kinda whack. You can get cheaper from Sunlight or the US WoW site.

Yea but they have team no sleep editions and veteran days in 12's Those are really hard to find. Do you still think its worth it?

@Flash3   cool article.  i save searches on the ebay app for wow in my size and then make counteroffers when sellers invariably post high starting prices.  ive picked up quite a few LE/SE that way including veterans day 1s and TNS 1s at retail as well as some screws for 3 bills. if you're chasing samples/ highly sought pairs like gold rushes you will pay more but very few ppl are steady flipping wow like JB at this point for profit. most people are just trying to get what they paid for.  GR at this point you can get below retail on the secondary market for the most part either through flash sales (didn't get my 305 2s for $90 but 117 aint bad 
smokin.gif
) or counteroffers on ebay/IG/ w/e.  your best bet is always to wait for release day and hit SS and/or shopwow like @Dc30  suggests.  Also major advantage of picking up wow on secondary market = NO FAKES (yet!)

Last edited:
@Flash3
  cool article.  i save searches on the ebay app for wow in my size and then make counteroffers when sellers invariably post high starting prices.  ive picked up quite a few LE/SE that way including veterans day 1s and TNS 1s at retail as well as some screws for 3 bills. if you're chasing samples/ highly sought pairs like gold rushes you will pay more but very few ppl are steady flipping wow like JB at this point for profit. most people are just trying to get what they paid for.  GR at this point you can get below retail on the secondary market for the most part either through flash sales (didn't get my 305 2s for $90 but 117 aint bad :smokin ) or counteroffers on ebay/IG/ w/e.  your best bet is always to wait for release day and hit SS and/or shopwow like @Dc30
 suggests.  Also major advantage of picking up wow on secondary market = NO FAKES (yet!)

+1

Is there some Websight where you guys all seem to be getting these special WOWs. Only Hibasketball, Peaksneakers, and sunlight station seem to seek them and they tend to be sold out. Just curious if there is a place that I don't know about…..also how do you get samples in the first place, who do they choose to give them to?

Is there some Websight where you guys all seem to be getting these special WOWs. Only Hibasketball, Peaksneakers, and sunlight station seem to seek them and they tend to be sold out. Just curious if there is a place that I don't know about…..also how do you get samples in the first place, who do they choose to give them to?

Those are the usual suspects. This has been talked about before. Read a couple pages back.

Not sure if you're on IG, but start following some of the #wow_family...search around and you'll find "the usual suspects". A lot of us here are all in the same WoW circle, but many of the samples and stuff of the like, just what turnon turnon said, it's knowing people who know people and making connections.

IMO, most of us know each other to a certain point, and a lot of these cats are very cool, BUT stuff like samples and connections won't just be given up. Do your homework and something will come about. I've gotten stuff like my Birthday's and Dynasty's just by scouring eBay, and those are 2 of the harder regular release/non sample pairs to come across.

Also a member on here who I won't name, offered me an opportunity to get in on a Jungle Camo shipment a connect he knew was getting in, and he was looking out for "wow family" regulars. So that's what I'm getting at....

Those are the usual suspects. This has been talked about before. Read a couple pages back.

This ^^^

Read on IG that Gold Rushes are supposed to release here. Been in contact with a guy in China and apparently pricing is around $350-370 ish plus shipping. Worth it to wait or just jump on it already? The other Gold Rushes were around $300 here IIRC.

Getting impatient on the Red Lava and the Iceman Lows. I found them for a good deal but paying around $60-70 for shipping sucks...

Back
Top Bottom