Li-Ning Thread

I'm really excited to get my first pair ever! I honestly feel i can really start a collection with WoW vs others (Jordan). Price, materials, availability. Just curious though, if i ordered thru sunlight station i know they ship from Australia, do i have to pay any customs fee? Do they fit TTS or a size different? Trying to get into on this yet cant really find anything accurate. 

Last edited:
I'm really excited to get my first pair ever! I honestly feel i can really start a collection with WoW vs others (Jordan). Price, materials, availability. Just curious though, if i ordered thru sunlight station i know they ship from Australia, do i have to pay any customs fee? Do they fit TTS or a size different? Trying to get into on this yet cant really find anything accurate. 

I haven't ran into paying customs with SS. I imagine if you ordered a **** ton of stuff in one order you'd probably get hit with something. For the most part WOWs fit TTS all around. If they are tight/small they break in. Speaking for the 1s & 2s. I don't own any 1.5s and the 2.5s are for sure TTS to slightly big.

Ditto on the post above, maybe if you order a lot but I've ordered 3x from them and no customs. They fit tts for the 1.5. The 2s need some wear to break in but once they do they're butter. The 2.5 actually fit loose on me for my normal size. Idk that I'd suggest going down half a size but I mean if you like the snug secure fit then I guess. And I'm not saying its loose its just right out the box it felt like the fit on my 2s after I wore them a few times already. So no complaints.

Gotta resist. Still absorbing the damage from a few months ago pick ups with the small discounts. I'll be ready next year when the discounts reel in on the 3s.

Merry Christmas WOW fam!

Guessing the 3's are excluded. But $70 for the black/gold? It's real tempting, night try and get a custom job on it.

Wades not wearing the Christmas 3's in todays game against the Cavs. THATS A HORRIBLE  endorsement for the 3s he won't even wear them on court for the one day they're marketed for.

Those aren't Wade 3 he's wearing. There is a big li ning logo on the side that isn't on the 3s. Anyone know that they are exactly

Those aren't Wade 3 he's wearing. There is a big li ning logo on the side that isn't on the 3s. Anyone know that they are exactly
I think they are the Christmas version of the 808 team shoe. I can't believe he wouldn't wear the Christmas 3s though they must be a horrible shoe 
mean.gif

I think they are the Christmas version of the 808 team shoe. I can't believe he wouldn't wear the Christmas 3s though they must be a horrible shoe :smh:
I'm starting to think they will have the encore 3s very soon.

I'm starting to think they will have the encore 3s very soon.
I hope so the Encores are my favorite WOW (I have 3) but I don't know why no one else is upset by Wades lack of endorsement for the 3s thats their main line of WOWs…..

I think they are the Christmas version of the 808 team shoe. I can't believe he wouldn't wear the Christmas 3s though they must be a horrible shoe :smh:

You are correct. They are 808 as an in this picture in red and green.

Last edited:
So you guys think he's not wearing them because of an these comfort issues. I'll skip of that's the case . Comfort is a must

So you guys think he's not wearing them because of an these comfort issues. I'll skip of that's the case . Comfort is a must

Guys this issue is no different than LeBron and the XI last year. Just because Wade isn't wearing them doesn't mean they're terrible, just means that they aren't right for Wade on court. Which...seems silly based on wear testing etc, but same thing with Nike last year. Yet, the XI was a solid shoe on and off court, just ask Manu Ginobili. So I think we can calm down in the 3's are trash etc stuff. Get a pair and see for yourself. None of us are Wade or play like him, so chances are we won't have the same issues.

Back
Top Bottom