Li-Ning Thread

i refuse to die of disappointment lol. id rather be shocked and happy when they DO release

It's all love

all WoW 1s and 1.5s weren't GRs for us lol.. unless you got lucky with SS timing wise. 

Yeah I caught Sunlight at the right restock time as well for my TNS1. Had a chance at a TNS2 from someone here but had to pass. Birthday's and Dynasty's in the collection are good for the time being lol.

Yeah I caught Sunlight at the right restock time as well for my TNS1. Had a chance at a TNS2 from someone here but had to pass. Birthday's and Dynasty's in the collection are good for the time being lol.
birthdays...
mad.gif
.. i envy you

It's all love bro! The only pair missing here are my Vet Day 2.0's. Christmas 3.0's here on Wed.
welp, at least i own 2 of the pairs you do (red lavas, 305 wow 1s) lol.. have the announcement 1.5s, warrior 2s and yoh 2s.. definitely want the tns 1s, birthdays, all stars, and christmas 2s you have at some point! awesome shot btw, per usual

Last edited:
welp, at least i own 2 of the pairs you do (red lavas, 305 wow 1s) lol.. have the announcement 1.5s, warrior 2s and yoh 2s.. definitely want the tns 1s, birthdays, all stars, and christmas 2s you have at some point! awesome shot btw, per usual

Thank you bro! ASG and Christmas 2's are definitely getting easier to find with much lower prices than this time last year. What size are you?

Royal Flush samples should be here this week too almost forgot.

Thank you bro! ASG and Christmas 2's are definitely getting easier to find with much lower prices than this time last year. What size are you?

Royal Flush samples should be here this week too almost forgot.
i'm a 9.5.. i've seen some good prices as well.. just want to save up for some of the 3s coming up
happy.gif

i'm a 9.5.. i've seen some good prices as well.. just want to save up for some of the 3s coming up:D
Yeah there are definitely some very promising CW's out there. I just wish there was some definitive word on what is actually going to release and what are samples...

Yeah there are definitely some very promising CW's out there. I just wish there was some definitive word on what is actually going to release and what are samples...
yeah i follow a few of the "guys" on instagram and there are soooo many colorways it's ridiculous lol.. hope those all white 3s with the gummish buttom release.. got my eyes on those!

Damn it's popping in here this morning lol. TNS3s are underwhelming to me.(I'm just seeing an Overtown 3 with patterns on the outsole and lining that's all, unless it's actually 3m upper lol). I'm good with the TNS 1(kinda rubbing it in lol).

I don't see the full 3M on tns 3s. But pretty sure if he does that on IG they will release.

Damn it's popping in here this morning lol. TNS3s are underwhelming to me.(I'm just seeing an Overtown 3 with patterns on the outsole and lining that's all, unless it's actually 3m upper lol). I'm good with the TNS 1(kinda rubbing it in lol).

I feel the same. Those TNS 3s don't look nearly as good as the 1s, 1.5s, or 2s. It seems like when good CWs of models are finally readily available when previously limited, they aren't as good as its predecessor.

Back
Top Bottom