Li-Ning Thread

Holy hell these are amazing. So much better than the 2.5 encore. Back to basics and I like it.

Holy hell these are amazing. So much better than the 2.5 encore. Back to basics and I like it.

Did you go same size as 2.5 Encores?

Congrats to those that got a chance to buy the TNS 1 that they needed them in the collection or doubled up.

Last edited:
Yes. I ordered one. Also used codes Turnonatl and dc kustoms. And I just got shipping confirmation. So far so good from sunlight.
man!!! i got cart jacked on the size 9... it was YOU haha j/k bro.. still satly tho (still have it in my cart on my phone, just can't checkout lol)

Last edited:
Yes. I ordered one. Also used codes Turnonatl and dc kustoms. And I just got shipping confirmation. So far so good from sunlight.

man!!! i got cart jacked on the size 9... it was YOU haha j/k bro.. still satly tho (still have it in my cart on my phone, just can't checkout lol)

Lol I ordered my pair right when the link went live around 530 pm est. That's crazy that you can get cart jacked though.

I swear I am so happy to have my TNS 1.0 because I searched long and hard and paid little less than the price from SS. To those who were able to get them yesterday, 2 Thumbs Up....you will be extremely happy.

**For anyone out there...can you keep your eyes open for a pair of WOW2 Azul (blue) samples in a size 10. I may bit on a 9.5 or 10.5 if the price is right.*** 

Vet Day 2 - 3.0s releasing on shop.wade on friday. I have had probably around 15 pairs of wades, and I was way down on the announcement and overtown 3.0s, but these Vet day 3.0s are the best quality wade I've had in my hands

Vet Day 2 - 3.0s releasing on shop.wade on friday. I have had probably around 15 pairs of wades, and I was way down on the announcement and overtown 3.0s, but these Vet day 3.0s are the best quality wade I've had in my hands
Whew...thats a bold statement right there. I do love mine as well and its my first pair using the woven material instead of the leather/suede but they are definitely nice for sure. The cool this me and another guy both got the same package from SS( t-shirt, socks, rock'em socks, wrist band, poster...etc) but he got the black version and I got the white version so we are trading out tshirt and socks(basic socks not the rock'em). 

I been needing the black/gold so I can rock it with my gold lifestyles. And black socks....just because 

My Stuff....

His Stuff

leather on 3.0 subpar? 

Whew...thats a bold statement right there. I do love mine as well and its my first pair using the woven material instead of the leather/suede but they are definitely nice for sure. The cool this me and another guy both got the same package from SS( t-shirt, socks, rock'em socks, wrist band, poster...etc) but he got the black version and I got the white version so we are trading out tshirt and socks(basic socks not the rock'em).

I been needing the black/gold so I can rock it with my gold lifestyles. And black socks....just because

My Stuff....
No shirt for me =(, just a key chain and a pin which my 5 year old at least got joy out of lol

So I got my 1st pair of Wades, the pink and black all stars and I am IN LOVE with this shoe. Everything is amazing from the colors to the design to maybe the most important the quality is top notch!! Big shout out to @Dc30  he gave me the final push I needed to go head and cop. Now I have to find more, looking through this page I really like the TNS 1 and the Screw but cant find either of them in a size 11.5-12 that not over $300 any other suggestions on a really nice pair that can be had in that size for about retail? Thanks for any input

Back
Top Bottom