Li-Ning Thread

it most likely will be a cheaper version lol , from my understanding all shoes wade wears are ment to be 1 of 1 since all the samples of 2's kinda destroyed the purpose. we shall see  

40% off promo code VD40 and also remember to use [emoji]10145[/emoji] teamdwade [emoji]11013[/emoji] In comment box during checkout for free extras with every order on www.sunlightstation.com

Just got home. Really like these bad boys. They made the box much bigger so I don't have to cram my kicks and dust bag in.

Most likely the release pair. They were posted by Eric Miller, creative director for WoW.

Wonder what's the difference between the two if any. From Wade's IG pic and this one, the upper looks the same. Maybe the release pair has clear sole without the pattern? The anticipation for more pics got my mind off the price lol.

The storm shadow encore 2.0 are calling my name as my first wade pick up on shop way of wade. Before I pull the trigger I just wanted to make sure there isn't any "known" coupon codes in use for the site? sorry to be that guys but thanks in advance for any input.

The storm shadow encore 2.0 are calling my name as my first wade pick up on shop way of wade. Before I pull the trigger I just wanted to make sure there isn't any "known" coupon codes in use for the site? sorry to be that guys but thanks in advance for any input.

Coupon codes have been disabled on the desktop site.

Mobile site still allows you to use them. 10134 will get you 15% off.

Back
Top Bottom