Li-Ning Thread

Looks like there's a signing today in store at the edition boutique, for those of you south Florida folks

Got the Veterans Day (brown/red) in today. Very nice. Consider me impressed. I do wish the box was a little less "clever" though.

So, based on the Veterans Day, I ordered the Daz Fuego from HiBasketball and the Warrior and Caution 2.0's from wayofwadeshoes, since the price was very very good. And just like that, new obsession born. At least the price point is significantly better than the Nike releases I bought all last year.

So I should give it a rest for a bit, but then I'll go for the 2.0 black all star.

So, based on the Veterans Day, I ordered the Daz Fuego from HiBasketball and the Warrior and Caution 2.0's from wayofwadeshoes, since the price was very very good. And just like that, new obsession born. At least the price point is significantly better than the Nike releases I bought all last year.

So I should give it a rest for a bit, but then I'll go for the 2.0 black all star.

Bro good purchases but why would you order the Daz Fuego from HiBasketball? Aren't they much more expensive than Sunlight??

Yeah, but they no longer had my size at Sunlight.

Ugh..oh man that sucks. For future reference though, if you don't follow Sunlight on Twitter or IG, I would start. They are very good about answering questions and they have a tendency to restock on a lot of stuff. The only reason I was able to cop the Pink ASG last year. I just kept on them about the restock and finally got my pair.

Went ahead and copped the Raz Fuego 2.0 while they still had my size 12 and they were $230 shipped which seemed pretty good considering they were $250 retail. However this pair has me the most I guess anxious would be the right word because while I like the design I hope they're not TOO loud and over the top in person if that makes sense. Lol

Went ahead and copped the Raz Fuego 2.0 while they still had my size 12 and they were $230 shipped which seemed pretty good considering they were $250 retail. However this pair has me the most I guess anxious would be the right word because while I like the design I hope they're not TOO loud and over the top in person if that makes sense. Lol

The colors are vibrant but not loud IMO. I wore mine over the summer and am waiting for nice weather to come around again lol. I also took the green laces immediately and out the pink ones in. I think it tones the shoe down a bit honestly.

The colors are vibrant but not loud IMO. I wore mine over the summer and am waiting for nice weather to come around again lol. I also took the green laces immediately and out the pink ones in. I think it tones the shoe down a bit honestly.
Thx and I can't wait to get them in hand which will be very soon with SS. I ordered at 11:00 pm Sunday night and received my tracking number at 4:30 this morning!!! Lol. Not sure if I'm only supposed to use one name at a time because I just put in everybody Dc30, Turnon, and Teamdwade.

Thx and I can't wait to get them in hand which will be very soon with SS. I ordered at 11:00 pm Sunday night and received my tracking number at 4:30 this morning!!! Lol. Not sure if I'm only supposed to use one name at a time because I just put in everybody Dc30, Turnon, and Teamdwade.

Yeah sunlight is awesome at processing their orders. However my name for SS is "dc kustoms" lol so even if they accept all of them it has to be my IG name, but I appreciate the support.

Yeah sunlight is awesome at processing their orders. However my name for SS is "dc kustoms" lol so even if they accept all of them it has to be my IG name, but I appreciate the support.
Yeah that's what I put. Lol

Not Wades...but Li-Ning based...

Got these bad boys on the way. Cannot wait. 

Got these on the way as well. Wade Based.... 808s 

Haven't seen anything here about the YOTS but here you go in case!

Last edited:
 Haven't seen anything here about the YOTS but here you go in case!
Seeing the first "leaked" photos I wasn't into these and since I can't blow my $ on every pair I like, I need to make sure I buy a pair I absolutely LOVE. More and more i'm hearing the dexters won't release. If thats so these are defiantly next on my list.

SO NICE !!!!

Seeing the first "leaked" photos I wasn't into these and since I can't blow my $ on every pair I like, I need to make sure I buy a pair I absolutely LOVE. More and more i'm hearing the dexters won't release. If thats so these are defiantly next on my list.

SO NICE !!!!
I won't give up on the Dexters just yet, but I feel like it might be another TNS 2 situation.

shop.wayofwade.com has AWFUL customer service it's been 15 days since they received my return and still no refund. Talked to the representative and he just seemed lost. They would have to be my last and only choice to ever purchase from them again.

SO NICE !!!!
Same here! Except i just don't see myself spending retail. Hoping this may hit discount, just like how the YOTH was just a few weeks ago. 

shop.wayofwade.com has AWFUL customer service it's been 15 days since they received my return and still no refund. Talked to the representative and he just seemed lost. They would have to be my last and only choice to ever purchase from them again.

It's Fanatics Retail Group in general. I'm going on 12 days with a return to NBA store.

Back
Top Bottom