Li-Ning Thread

Leather is over with gents....

Dont even get your hopes up for seeing it. Just let it die and be surprised if it does pop up.

Well Nike is actually bringing it back :smile: most of the latest retros are given a very nice leather. But yeah in general I dont expect LiNing to make a leather version of the new one. 

Nothing has jump out to make you want to cop not even these Samples/PE so that's a good thing if they charging $250-$350+ lol

Down to the lining is cheap smh

Last edited:
Agreed, but that's Nike. Which is why I was on board for WoW line in the beginning, but now that they have also gotten rid of quality materials, I've stepped back.

Wow, those last two pairs are also terrible. Craptastic. And I know they are samples, actual samples (as opposed to the 500 production run for sale samples), but it's not looking good.

Wow, those last two pairs are also terrible. Craptastic. And I know they are samples, actual samples (as opposed to the 500 production run for sale samples), but it's not looking good.
Yeah bro those are laughable. The red leopard looking pair is ok to me. Just gotta get a mesh pair in hand before making a judgement, but ...

Yeah bro those are laughable. The red leopard looking pair is ok to me. Just gotta get a mesh pair in hand before making a judgement, but ...
that tongue is sick with the lightning bolts and the gold hits representing dwades championships... i'd still like a leather pair tho lol

Love the concept of the flash pair. If they hit disco that will be my pair of 4s unless tns's come out

Has anybody ordered from hibasketballshoes? I ordered a few pairs on the 28th and haven't received shipping information.

Has anybody ordered from hibasketballshoes? I ordered a few pairs on the 28th and haven't received shipping information.

A few from this thread have and a close friend of mine has as well, no issues 100% legit. However...sometimes stock on the site isn't 100% accurate. Before ordering it's best to email them on availability. But since you already placed the order, hit them up and see what's up. Sometimes they'll let it go unless the customer becomes pro active.

I hope they will, I have my eye out on a few pairs but not spending more than 60-70 on them. 

Back
Top Bottom