Li-Ning Thread

Is anybody getting a $5 extra charge on sunlight when using paypal? Never ordered from them before.

Figured it out currency conversion.

"You can select your currency at the top right corner for desktop PC or tablet (Bottom of the page for Smartphone user)and all prices will be displayed to your desired currency. However, the function to display prices in currencies other than Australian Dollars (AUD) is for convenience and reference only. All payments will be charged in Australian dollar (AUD) and converted by your financial institution at that time. This may result in the actual charge showing up as slightly different than the total due shown in your preferred currency."

Last edited:
Never hit with customs, and I bought the all star that was $250
Plus, these are technically 190 + shipping

I used your code homie

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Last edited:
I wish the TNS 4 had some additional TNS branding... Good looking shoe, still think libertys look the best outta the 4s so far.  The fact that the midsole is broken up into the 2 colors is really a good look in my opinion. 

I wish the TNS 4 had some additional TNS branding... Good looking shoe, still think libertys look the best outta the 4s so far.  The fact that the midsole is broken up into the 2 colors is really a good look in my opinion. 
I wished they looked like this.... if this, I would of actually really debated buying

I wished they looked like this.... if this, I would of actually really debated buying

yeah that black on the midsole with 4 triangle points showing is such a cool detail, along with the speckling.  I'm curious why the liberty is the only colorway that showcases that. 

Last edited:
Considering I'm able to add 40 pairs in my size to cart on WoW website of the TNS4's, these were neither limited, or sold out on release weekend. I swear, the hype is real with the usual suspects in the WoW community. "They're limited and going to sell out, buy it now or else." Then "You should be happy Wade dropped a TNS that is a GR"

I've learned my lesson with Way of Wades. Don't fall for the hype.

I'll eventually cop a pair of TNS 4's. Probably after the holidays like I originally intended. Thank you Li-Ning for making them a GR. 

You should be good. I bought them release night which means there is plenty and they will be discounted. My life in a nutshell. Anyway it just seemed I kept missing the Wades I actually wanted when I waited and never caught any discount. So I jumped. This is my first pair but i probably should have waited too. Oh well I'll be smarter next time. As a side note my whole sneaker weekend played out like some sort of rookie! I'm better than that :smh:

You should be good. I bought them release night which means there is plenty and they will be discounted. My life in a nutshell. Anyway it just seemed I kept missing the Wades I actually wanted when I waited and never caught any discount. So I jumped. This is my first pair but i probably should have waited too. Oh well I'll be smarter next time. As a side note my whole sneaker weekend played out like some sort of rookie! I'm better than that
mean.gif
If you like them, cop them! Not like you made a mistake or anything. They're a dope shoe and I'll eventually add them to the TNS collection. This month I just have to be more careful with my spending on kicks with the holiday releases and gifts for family/friends. I'm not looking to get these heavily discounted, just didn't line up with my budget at the time. 

They're really dope though, can't wait to order them.

Guess they are going to safe route this year. Looks just like the Lucky 13, pretty lazy lol and 225 lmao

Last edited:
you must be trolling.... that looks exactly like the other pair he has out. i cant believe these people lmaoooooo

^^^ That is the pair that will be releasing 12/18/15 for $225. Check @wayofwade IG for additional photos...
Shame that after 2 (IMO) Christmas models we get a rehashed 25 years. Overall it's fine but not as a holiday shoe.

Back
Top Bottom