Li-Ning Thread

Crazy how he was given a pair of all stars not even trying to order a pair while there's people out here who really wanted a pair

Taking a stab and saying that he's the reason there was no size 9 available as noted by skep skep for the raffle. At least he was appreciative.

Last edited:
Not crazy at all, if you have his number of subscribers and influence, it only makes sense. 

but i could have PAID for that size 9 lol.
just struck on the jimmy butler xx9 also, cuz i was on the phone with my sons teacher
guess all im good for right now is ultra boost sand foams. perhaps i shouldnt be buying this other stuff anyways

I'm sure they rather have him generate traffic to their site than get your money (you already gave them enough :tongue:) lol. I get jelly also smh when they gift the Youtubers lol. They should be letting their work speak/sell for themselves and attracting buyers by putting out better product at a reasonable price. I gotta say though the whole Youtube thing even the blogs has messed it up a bit but at the same token they could see feedback (negative or positive) through those platform. Does Li-Ning/SS lurk NT?

Social media promoting is the name of the game now man, you cant be mad about it, since you cant change a thing. This is that new age and nothing we can do, am I salty when I see for example Reebok sending sneakers to people I am 100% sure will not even put on their feet and other than the promo video, they don't even care about that brand, but yet they still continue to receive their product...

Yeah I know. Just a little bit of hater in me lol. Anybody can get into it as long as you are determined and work hard at it. But with the amount of successful established Youtubers that's harder competition. I'm not good with putting by thoughts into speech and with a worldwide audience that's even scarier. NT is all I know :nthat: and I'm fine with that. All I care about is a great product at a reasonable price.

I mean how much can you socially promote that shoe tho? There's only 100 made its not like people can see that video see him pull them out like them and go cop a pair. I guess it gives the company promotion but I seriously don't think it's needed

I mean how much can you socially promote that shoe tho? There's only 100 made its not like people can see that video see him pull them out like them and go cop a pair. I guess it gives the company promotion but I seriously don't think it's needed
You might not go cop that particular shoe, but you will look around their site and you can possibly leave with another, for them is irrelevant as long as someone is generating business and views. Its raising awareness for the site and the brand, so its needed and works. 

Still a lot of pairs sitting on WOW site, hope they aren't removed at the end of the year like the 3's were. Even at 20% off they would still be making a good chunk of change.

Nightwing's linked people to SS heaps in the past and always has good things to say about them, not surprised they gave him a pair.

Do these have a subtle iridescent sheen to it or just plain silver?

A white leather upper would look clean.

Last edited:
Just gotta be patient if your wanting to buy a pair of the All Star 4's. The current re-sell value for WOW's is non-existent, once the hype for these quiets down, the prices will drop as well.

Last edited:
Those white hots [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom