Li-Ning Thread

That's fast! Where do they ship from? Were the smaller sizes available when you saw the $140 price?
They ship from Sunrise, FL (near where the Florida Panthers hockey team plays). They had some other sizes initially, but they sold out quickly. I ordered at 12:00 P.M. yesterday and they were at my door by 10:00 A.M. this morning (standard shipping).

Evan Turner wearing the WOW 4 'Origami Stealth' tonight.
i would love the stealths if that black/gray shattered pattern didnt seem so off in pictures. it seems to be a slategray/blueish hue gray in all the pictures i see. then again, i wish theyd stop using the shattered pattern in general. release some of the 50 different special colorways they show on instagram.

wow. just saw a video of the 25 year anni pair and realized the pictures have the colors wrong. it looked like just another gray and red pair but really its like some pinkish salmonish coralish color and completely 3m silver? why do all these high end sites have trouble capturing colors? think im bout to grab a pair if they got em. i woulda got these on discount from fansedge if i knew this earlier smh

Back
Top Bottom