Li-Ning Thread

anyone played in the fly wade 2 ev?

To hoop in - WOW 4 vs 808's?

Should I expect custom fees for orders over 200 from peaksneakers? And I read that you can email peaksneakers for a cheaper price via paypal. Is that still true?

Is the Wade All city 4.0 just the team model equivalent of the wow 4? Do they feel the same? The wade all city 4.0 is only $79 at sunlight before shipping and they look pretty similar besides the carbon fiber shank

Last edited:
i learned that with WOW's, my 10.5 will be gone if i wait as long as i do for nike bball shoes and currys

Last edited:
I don't think the casual buyer on the WOW site realizes that the sweatsuit packs come with 2 pairs. $199.80 for the pair is a pretty good deal.

Last edited:
i only want the 25 year anniversary, and a true blackout pair of 4s, which seems like its never coming. the "blackouts" from cartel have way too much white in em.

25th anniversary vs christmas? they are so similar from pictures at least.

Also, anyone know what day the deals end for wow, sunlight, and hibasketball? I think hibasketball is offering cheap or free shipping atm. I wanna wait a few days to cool off

Last edited:
25th anniversary vs christmas? they are so similar from pictures at least.

Also, anyone know what day the deals end for wow, sunlight, and hibasketball? I think hibasketball is offering cheap or free shipping atm. I wanna wait a few days to cool off
I would go with the Christmas pair. I think the materials are a bit nicer looking. As far as the WoW site, the 40% off sweatsuit packs they just state are for a limited time, but the reduced prices on all the other colorways has been constant. No date on the Sunlight sale, but anything that goes in the Sale section as opposed to the Final Sale usually doesn't stay for very long. The last item they had put in the sale section was the Overtown 3s. They were on sale for a week or two and then went back to full price.

Does anyone own the all city 4's? I want to know if the upper is that different from the mesh vs the synthetic looking upper.

And what payment methods can you use on peaksneakers? I only see a bank transfer option.

Last edited:
Does anyone own the all city 4's? I want to know if the upper is that different from the mesh vs the synthetic looking upper.

And what payment methods can you use on peak? I only see a bank transfer option.

which colorway are you getting and which site?

which colorway are you getting and which site?
Sorry, I meant peaksneakers. I tried checking out just to see what payment options they accept and it only listed bank transfer.

I'm undecided atm on which colorway of the all city 4's but most likely the yellow pair. Not really in a rush since i just won a pair of xmas 4's from solesupremacy for $100 shipped

Last edited:
I bought from there once when there was a shoe I wanted but no other Chinese sites had them. Forgot if they did Paypal or not and what other form of payment. The $30 shipping is killer. Now it's famuji or hibasketballshoes (ordered from both). They take paypal and prices are better. Sites are up-to-date than peaksneaker too.
http://famujisneaker.storenvy.com/collections/1332078-li-ning-way-of-wade

Last edited:
I bought from there once when there was a shoe I wanted but no other Chinese sites had them. Forgot if they did Paypal or not and what other form of payment. The $30 shipping is killer. Now it's famuji or hibasketballshoes (ordered from both). They take paypal and prices are better. Sites are up-to-date than peaksneaker too.
http://famujisneaker.storenvy.com/collections/1332078-li-ning-way-of-wade
Thanks. The all city 4's and 808 lows are even cheaper on that site. I see the paypal option too. Any idea how much is shipping?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom