Li-Ning Thread

I'm debating tweeting Dwyane Wade about the lack of availability of his shoes, even though i know it's probably out of his power, i know he has a much bigger voice than i do if i tweet li-ning.

I'm debating tweeting Dwyane Wade about the lack of availability of his shoes, even though i know it's probably out of his power, i know he has a much bigger voice than i do if i tweet li-ning.
tried it....Wade doesnt ever respond and I dont think he cares right now....playoff mode

true, but if li-ning  keeps sending him boxes of shoes, I'm sure he's thought about the business portion.
I think he has a team of guys handling his business ventures and what is being done. I know he's involved with the design and his own personal PEs but i think the micro stuff like release dates, pricing, retail locations are something his team does. He just makes the shoe he wants and wears them with design inputs.

Here are a couple of pics of my WoW Warriors

Why can't just Li-Ning sell the damn shoe here? Would easily buy 2 pairs of the warriors. >:

rmk restocked but sold out so quick. still got a sz 9 in the 'announcement' and 'overtown' cw

I was considering a pre-order as well, but wasn't too keen on putting up over $400 (with shipping and customs thrown in) for something that there's no guarantee in getting. And the hassle of trying to get a refund if the pre-order doesn't come through...nah, I'm good.

When the pre-order was still available on hibasketballshoes, they didn't even have sizes up- you would've had to let them know what size you wanted and then they'd TRY to order that pair from Li-Ning. Peaksneakers is showing pretty much a FSR, but I doubt they'd be able to secure all those pairs.

Don't get me wrong- if they actually had pairs in stock, I'd swoop on them for sure.

If you do go through with it, then please let us know how it goes. May the force be with you.

Couldn't go through with it. Like you said, the pre-order isn't even a guarantee and it just seemed way too risky. Not to mention the fact that trying to get a refund if it never came to fruition would be a nightmare. If anyone else took a leap of faith and pre-ordered, let us know how it all turns out.

I just watched Tanked on animal planet. They were making the tank for the Way of Wade all-star launch. Pretty good look at the shoes

Dang, with all those people lined up, I wonder how many of those pre-orders would actually be filled?

Man, those Sting Wades are so nice! Really wanted a pair of those...

Dang, with all those people lined up, I wonder how many of those pre-orders would actually be filled?

Man, those Sting Wades are so nice! Really wanted a pair of those...

my guess...maybe 2% of them were filled based on those pictures. only 100 of each were to be released.

No problem

According to Li-Ning, the original 4 colorways will be restocked in July.

Too expensive to ship internationally, app. 50 us dollar for size above us10..

can you get these in the phillipines? 
No, only released in China.

Right now Li-Ning faces stock and production problem, so it is slow for the new release(for e.g, our offline retail shop also faces such problem: Many product can't sold out, but the hot product sold rather fast like wade, super light 10, sonic lite etc).

Evan it is rather hard to get here in China. What is more, Li-Ning oversea condition is rather bad. In the earlier of 2013, Li-Ning closed Li-Ning spain company.

Frankly, only few people will buy from us apart from Li-Ning Wade.

That is why Li-Ning don't sell in PH.

No, only released in China.
Right now Li-Ning faces stock and production problem, so it is slow for the new release(for e.g, our offline retail shop also faces such problem: Many product can't sold out, but the hot product sold rather fast like wade, super light 10, sonic lite etc).
Evan it is rather hard to get here in China. What is more, Li-Ning oversea condition is rather bad. In the earlier of 2013, Li-Ning closed Li-Ning spain company.
Frankly, only few people will buy from us apart from Li-Ning Wade.
That is why Li-Ning don't sell in PH.
is there any plan for restock wade all star?right now chance for me getting those pairs are almost zero :smh:

Normlly will not release for all star for limited edition. I have seen the scalpers sold them for almost 700-900us dollar a pair. It's crazy.

However, it is rumored from some Li-Ning offline shop the all star will be restocked sometime in the end of this year.

From my point of view, it will not get restocked.

1. Li-Ning will release other wade sneakers like current wade low and upcoming wade encore.

2. those are limited all star sneakers for 200 pairs, it is not common to restock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom