Li-Ning Thread

This is from www.wayofwadeshoes.com

And they did ship from Canada, ON is Ontario. Toronto is the capital
tongue.gif
, hence the non-US area code type L7L-5H9.
Yes, I'm from Toronto, that's why I was asking...that's great news for me, I can order without worrying about being taxed by customs.

For the guys that have the yoth's what are they made out of? I had to go up to an 11 in these. My 10 cautions are about a quarter to a half inch of room in the toe box. Just trying to figure out a way to make them work.

Yes, I'm from Toronto, that's why I was asking...that's great news for me, I can order without worrying about being taxed by customs.

Oh nice! I was only taxed 7.9% so my shipped total was $172. Not bad at all but you are def still winning at $159 lol.

For any small AND bigfooters looking...seems Sunlight Station has YOTH in 7.5 and 14 still in stock available for purchase. Was able to add those to cart...

My 11 from them I ordered yesterday did actually ship so their stock does seem to be accurate.

orders march 30th, received today april 2nd

ordered the wade encore, and the evergreen titan(i pay badminton+volleyball so wanted the court shoe plus for 45 why not) and the sweater, they sent that PLUS

sock, chinese olympic polo, poster and thank you card. everything was wrapped up nicely in bubble wrap!

do note if you're getting the sweat go up atleast one size. if you cant get 2 size up one is okay. 

For any small AND bigfooters looking...seems Sunlight Station has YOTH in 7.5 and 14 still in stock available for purchase. Was able to add those to cart...
thanks for the heads up, i wear a 13 but will see how a 14 feel, YOTH will be my first pair of way of wades

Back
Top Bottom