Li-Ning Thread

I wouldn't even hoop in these. Too nice to mess up. I hoop in synthetic crap because it's never damaged lol.
Wow are comfortable and nice material etc. but I tried to hoop in encores 2.5s and 2s. Didn't go well tho. Even concord 11s felt better for me. Didn't try hoop in wow 1s cuz they are too hard to find now and I dont wanna mess them up

Hahaha... new douche on deck. 

You talking to MANY Jordan owners who made the switch. I basically had all the OG Jordan. You got to be some young cat who is still riding the Jordan train. Do us a favor, buy yourself a pair of wades and put them in your hand beside ANY jordan you own and tell me your Jordan is made better.

I'll wait..... 

Nah not young at all. I switched from Jordan too...mainly runners.
These are just fugly. They should only be worn in court.
Stop being so hurt..are you telling me you are a grown man who wears these off the court?

Kicks of the day.. Thoughts?

This is a good look? Really?

This is a good look? Really?

Yea it is and I'm a 33 year old professional with a pretty good job at an investment bank. You think jays are classy, come on now, they're basketball shoes. People wear xi's because of the patent because they want to be seen. Same with these. That's the great thing about fashion, you can be different and if there's a market someone will make it.

And don't think that mean I don't like jays. I do, they're most of my collection. But sometimes it's good to step outside a comfort zone

Last edited:
Yea it is and I'm a 33 year old professional with a pretty good job at an investment bank. You think jays are classy, come on now, they're basketball shoes. People wear xi's because of the patent because they want to be seen. Same with these. That's the great thing about fashion, you can be different and if there's a market someone will make it.

And don't think that mean I don't like jays. I do, they're most of my collection. But sometimes it's good to step outside a comfort zone
dope kicks homie. Keep rocking what you like!

Wade wearing these against the Warriors tonight. Is this the first time he's worn them. Hoping they release. :nerd:
Li-Ning-Way-of-Wade-2.0-Encore-Detailed-Look-Review-.png

Lol both my wife and mother in law complimented me when I wore those.. and they usually don't like most of my sneakers

Nah not young at all. I switched from Jordan too...mainly runners.
These are just fugly. They should only be worn in court.
Stop being so hurt..are you telling me you are a grown man who wears these off the court?
And there are a lot of people that will call many of the runners that people wear fugly as well. But I'm sure you prefer them to Jordans because of the same reasons we appreciate the Wade line here. Quality build materials, and overall comfort as opposed to the norm. Plus it's always nice setting a trend as opposed to following one.

Completely agree with this. Del Toro is a designer brand that does some creative things with their shoes, and much of it might be a little too over the top for some people, but there is a market for those shoes, and it's fashion. It's okay to be different. It really is. 

All 3 on the way... Gold is still a little hmmmm to me but I felt like once they were in hand, I would love them.

Just came home with these. They were bought in Beijing in an actual LiNing store. I know I didn't save any money but I like having a pair bough in China for some weird reason. I think there are some differences in the box as well. these are my first Encore 2.5s, so does anyone know if all the boxes are three holed and open from the side?

Now after getting my first pair of the Encore 2.5s, they are my favorite WOW shoe generation by far!!! The material and design is off the charts. It was so cool to see the WOW shoes in a store and not on a website for once. The only difficult thing was that they don't carry my size 12, so it took a lot of work to find a pair in China but just to see a real life LiNing store was awesome.
roll.gif

(Heres the box that opens from the side)

Back
Top Bottom