Li-Ning Thread

has anyone used any of the wow's for actual basketball? i just want some personal opinions
I used the diablos for some pickup. They go hard. Heavier than I'm used to, but decent traction, lockdown, and cushioning. 

has anyone used any of the wow's for actual basketball? i just want some personal opinions
i hooped outdoor with my encores 2s, not bad, ok hoop shoe. tried shoot around with 2 lows on, did not feel good at all. i would never tried on any 1s tho. i'd rank 2.5 > 2 > 2lows. 

90?! Even for the cautions that I paid $150 for that I would highly recommend is 90! That's a no brainer. I mean really,code or no code. But I know its a busy month so hopefully they keep it like that for a while for more people to cop

agreed, paid 98.99 with shipping.

Really hope it wasn't a mistake, as I was about to shell out 200+ for these. lol

The toe box leather the same as on the Encore Announcement's toe box? I found it to be flimsy, quick break in though.

Shoutout to @Dc30   @Turnon, look at all the extra love! Just got my pair from Sunlight! They came a day early and came with all these extra goodies. Left out a button on accident. But agree with what Turnon said. These are shorter than the previous models and feel a bit more slimmed down to me. Excellent quality as always. @thapointguy  the leather is closer to that of WOW 2 Announcement but they don't have the extra cuts on top of each other so it feels thinner. 

Last edited:
No size 12 for the Wade 2 YOTH... I hate my feet... 90$ Should I try a 11?

Last edited:

I'm hesitating to take a size 11... Or do I wait for the Dexter?
WAIT!!.

Its nothing you can do with a shoe too small. And a 11 WILL BE too small. They are TTS and 11.5 would be the absolute lowest you could go.

I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't like the YOTH. I think they are super ugly...
WHAT?!?! GET OUT!!! 
mad.gif

haha jk 

to each its own.

Back
Top Bottom