Li-Ning Thread

Saw someone on IG make a connection with this CW and the (Jordan) Brazil pack. And color wise, that's a pretty accurate comparison. If these had been presented as a Brazil CW it would have actually made sense (although obviously the colors are not 100%).

Last edited:
Saw on IG a few folks said the Raz Fuego would release on the 15th. Anyone can confirm?

And I un'DS'ed my BlackGolds today. Nice everyday shoe, and the price for the quality is just ridiculous.

On the way (Blackbeard, College, Cod Red, Blue Drip) and a couple others.
@bds120  thanks for the info/update.

Those are my only must cop pair out of that group. The Marquettes are cool, but not necessary. And I'm definitely not thrilled that 3 out of 4 of those have white outsoles.

Rest of the pack which are known to be in route soon.
Don't do that splatter if you're not going to give us the Dexters! 
mean.gif

Like the Blackbeard colorway but the all over pattern is overkill for me.
I'm cool with the all over pattern, but wish they had used a different outsole. It's not a deal breaker, but I think so many options would have been better than all white.

Anyway, nice to see that some CW's or variations thereof that were samples on the 2.0's will see wider release.

Now where the leopard at?

I'm cool with the all over pattern, but wish they had used a different outsole. It's not a deal breaker, but I think so many options would have been better than all white.

Anyway, nice to see that some CW's or variations thereof that were samples on the 2.0's will see wider release.

Now where the leopard at?
Im hoping to see that leopard come our way. Them snows are dope.

All I wanted was the YOTS, been asking about a release for 2 months, then they finally drop (on the low) and my size ghost.... guess I'll cop hares

All I wanted was the YOTS, been asking about a release for 2 months, then they finally drop (on the low) and my size ghost.... guess I'll cop hares
Wasn't really on the low...if you're signed up as a member to Sunlight (which essentially is just registering email address) they email you when they drop and they are in the "members only" section for a good 2 days before they are "open to the public"...

Yeah like Dc said, you just have to use all the resources people post here and you'll have a good shot at grabbing any released Wades. Now samples and promos on the other hand, that's a whole nother level.

Wasn't really on the low...if you're signed up as a member to Sunlight (which essentially is just registering email address) they email you when they drop and they are in the "members only" section for a good 2 days before they are "open to the public"...
thanks for the info

Peak has the Code Red available in a FSR now. Would guess that means it dropping on shop.wayofwade.com is imminent. And cheaper.

Peak has the Code Red available in a FSR now. Would guess that means it dropping on shop.wayofwade.com is imminent. And cheaper.

Good looks. I'm a sucker for the Heat's alt red Uni's so I'm really looking to cop the code red.

Rest of the pack which are known to be in route soon.
I've passed on all the WoW 3's so far, but the one on the upper left might change my mind.  Great summer "boardwalk" colorway.  Assume its the "Daz Fuegos". 

Back
Top Bottom