Life Improvement Thread Vol. What Did You Do This Week To Improve Your Life?

freedmind2015

Banned
Hopefully this thread will give others motivation to improve their lives...so what did you do this week to improve your life?

Made a trip to visit some friends.

Saw my friend's cousin's band play at a restaurant/bar. I'm not into folk music, but it was lively and entertaining so I'm glad I went.

Went to the gym to ball.

Went to a student org event and will likely join a professional club.

Trying to stay on top of textbook readings for homework.

Last edited:
Accidentally dropped my toothbrush on the floor the other day. Pick it up and rinsed it with hot water. Been saving money lately

:lol: repped cause...
My toothbrush fell on the floor the other day so i put it in a glass of hot water.
Left it in there overnight and a small fly was in it...figured it was fine

Started teaching myself how to code. Need to get a lucrative career going now.

Code Academy?

Code academy is like a textbook with exercises. I reccomend it.
Doing my HTML and CSS.

Guys I haven't fapped in months. I relapsed once cause I was curious of my favorite cam girl but it's a mentality. Get yo head in the game

Haven't fapped in a month? Damn. I hope you are at least getting some or have some in house *****. I couldn't imagine walking around with a loaded gun all the time like that. :lol:

Practicing my Spanish.

Same occasional reading I normally do, just a bit more than I've been able to do as of late.

Cut connections that no longer have use to me.

Put money into my savings account.

Drank more water than usual.

No fast food; I'm aiming to only get it a couple more times for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
Started teaching myself how to code. Need to get a lucrative career going now.

Udemy.com got some online courses that range from free to $10 that swear they can get you there in 2 months. I am the same way, tired of I.T, want to go back to Grad school online but that'd be another 2 yrs so I need something relatively high paying to sustain my lifestyle until then.

https://www.udemy.com/courses/

Code Academy?
Nah, just bought a couple books on intro to HTML, CSS, & Java, but I've been referred to the site from friends.

Udemy.com got some online courses that range from free to $10 that swear they can get you there in 2 months. I am the same way, tired of I.T, want to go back to Grad school online but that'd be another 2 yrs so I need something relatively high paying to sustain my lifestyle until then.

https://www.udemy.com/courses/
Thanks bredren, most definitely gonna check it out.

Btw, any of you familiar with bootcamps? They seem like the next move for me once I've mastered the basics.

I be seeing ads all the time. Some go as far as to guarantee job placement at greater than or equal to a certain dollar range. One I read some stuff up on their site, sounded like hell. They kept referring to basic things like social media and talking to your family as "the outside world," I'm like hell nah, just picturing 7 days a week 14hr days of lecture or something but again that is just how it reads to me, I have no experience firsthand nor know anyone. Don't know why that Udemy stuff is showing up full price, every single time I see the link on the Facebook it's like 10 bucks or free. Maybe there's a promo code out. I need to get into that CCNA one though just to buy me a few more years doing this IT before I decide my next move.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom