Life in Pleasanton?

I'm interviewing for a job that will place me in Pleasanton. Just wondering what the life is like there?

i went to school out there and its sucks balls on the nightlife, and traffic always sucks going out of town. but if u like white girls and good weather, thenits a place for you.

As far as nightlife goes, Club Aura is a good club. I never fail see biitches in there.

i worked at safeway corporate headquarters in pleasanton. Its a safe nice place to live in. They have club aura and i heard a new club just opened up thereabout a month ago.

its hella nice over there, mad quiet and calm. no dred heads and stuff and if u love white chicks like me, then you'll be good! goodluck by the way

really nice place to live. you're about 30 mins from oakland /45-50 mins to sf... add another 30 if in traffic. it's inland so it gets hot which isgood because as previously mentioned there's a gang of hollister type white chicks crawling around. there's not much to do in the area (onlymovies/mall) but walnut creek (not too far) has some good bars/clubs... music sucks but female to male ratio is probably the best in the bay.

my sister lives in dublin which is right beside pleasanton... there's lots of big houses out there and it's far from the hood.

hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom