LIFE IS GOOD.. appreciation post

it kinda sucks when you are so hype about having a good day then you have a bad one and its devastating. Thast why no matter how good things are going, I keep a level head and never get too happy because a bad day is always just around the corner. With that said, I'm still thankful for my life and the blessings around me.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
*holds up coffee for a toast* LIFE IS GOOD!!

You all should volunteer with those less fortunate. This will make us all appreciate things more...

You all should volunteer with those less fortunate. This will make us all appreciate things more...

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Had one good summer night so far.....finally chilled with this one girl I wanted to chill with for the longest.....it was chilll.....plus im working getting money....and all my legal !*@* is finally done...nothing but to go up from now on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo i dont know why but this part had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Had one good summer night so far.....finally chilled with this one girl I wanted to chill with for the longest.....it was chilll.....plus im working getting money....and all my legal !*@* is finally done...nothing but to go up from now on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo i dont know why but this part had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

Its 4:37am eastern time, in south florida... im drunk as a skunk, jus had the time of my life with 2 of my boys and 2 chicks chillin in my neighborhood hot tub drinkin brews, and smokin the smoke and just living it up... life is good
probably one of the best summer nights i've had thus far, hopefully i can keep saying this every summer to come

i know i cant be the only one enjoying life right now... c'mon guys

lets appreciate this awesome life we've been blessed with

#WINNING 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sounds like you got laiiiiiiiiddddd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And i can't agree more about life....good outlook man, keeps your day going and people that you're around going too

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

Its 4:37am eastern time, in south florida... im drunk as a skunk, jus had the time of my life with 2 of my boys and 2 chicks chillin in my neighborhood hot tub drinkin brews, and smokin the smoke and just living it up... life is good
probably one of the best summer nights i've had thus far, hopefully i can keep saying this every summer to come

i know i cant be the only one enjoying life right now... c'mon guys

lets appreciate this awesome life we've been blessed with

#WINNING 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sounds like you got laiiiiiiiiddddd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And i can't agree more about life....good outlook man, keeps your day going and people that you're around going too

Life is good...graduating from The Ohio State University on Sunday, was hired to a full-time position this past Monday, and got a new girl who is a freak and is down to smash damn near any time of the day 
pimp.gif

Life is good...graduating from The Ohio State University on Sunday, was hired to a full-time position this past Monday, and got a new girl who is a freak and is down to smash damn near any time of the day 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

neighborhood hot tub?

like public?

yeah, i live in a gated community with a clubhouse pool and in ground hot tub, big as hell
and no there was no smashing going on
eyes.gif
, we actually got kicked out by a security guard cause it was closed and we had glass bottles 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good to read some of u guyses stuff, lets keep the positive juices flowing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

neighborhood hot tub?

like public?

yeah, i live in a gated community with a clubhouse pool and in ground hot tub, big as hell
and no there was no smashing going on
eyes.gif
, we actually got kicked out by a security guard cause it was closed and we had glass bottles 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good to read some of u guyses stuff, lets keep the positive juices flowing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom