LIFE LESSONS, 2013 vol. each one teach one

Never make exceptions for people, biases cloud your vision and you'll end up regretting it

Never act or make a decision based off of emotions in the heat of the moment

Never settle, someone out there is working towards the same goals as you are

Last edited:
Its too late to start mining bitcoins. Unless you have a way to mine them with zero cost up front (e.g. you can hook a box up at your job and mine 24/7/365 without paying the electricity bill,) you're better off playing the bitcoin market like the stock market.

When it comes to job hunting, don't sell yourself short and don't settle for what they offer you. If they offer you $50,000 ask for $55,000. If you have the qualifications, the experience, and the references to let them know how good you are, they'll dig into those pockets if they see the potential.

Don't let a good girl get away. As enticing as new yambs are, if you have a woman that was down for you when you were on the bus, keep her around so she sees the cockpit of the coupe. (But don't go rush and buy that ring just yet, pleighboi.)

Treat yourself every once in a while. Buy a new cologne, get a new phone, and expose yourself to experiences that might not come around again for a while.

time is something that can overwhelm you if you do something too late. You don't have forever, if you want something go get it

Its too late to start mining bitcoins. Unless you have a way to mine them with zero cost up front (e.g. you can hook a box up at your job and mine 24/7/365 without paying the electricity bill,) you're better off playing the bitcoin market like the stock market.

When it comes to job hunting, don't sell yourself short and don't settle for what they offer you. If they offer you $50,000 ask for $55,000. If you have the qualifications, the experience, and the references to let them know how good you are, they'll dig into those pockets if they see the potential.

Don't let a good girl get away. As enticing as new yambs are, if you have a woman that was down for you when you were on the bus, keep her around so she sees the cockpit of the coupe. (But don't go rush and buy that ring just yet, pleighboi.)

Treat yourself every once in a while. Buy a new cologne, get a new phone, and expose yourself to experiences that might not come around again for a while.
Applies to much of my life

Somethings I learned this year...

1. Think things through before reacting

2. Never make decisions while angry

3. Keep your mind on the money..

4. Do what makes YOU happy.. F what anyone else thinks about you.

5. Forgive but don't forget.

6. Learn to let go..

7. Keep it 100 at all times.. Regardless if people return the favor, at least you'll be able to sleep at night..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom