Life's a BALL. (Basketball Tayo V2)

we hope for the best for you sir bulaz.

thanks again for a nice game earlier. t'was good to play again with ed and marky! reminds me of our tp sucat match. hahaha olats.

chubby ken, do you have work on monday? my restday starts today until sunday. can i pick it up from you by monday.. or whatever day at your convenience? thanks.

too bad i can't play during wed nights anymore..until i got this shift changed! errr..

mambo, see you on monday then...

and for the others that will be getting their jerseys from me, just pls text me or PM me so we can arrange a meet up!

we'll be picking up our jerseys later!! woooot wooooot!!
happy.gif

hi guys,,,,we're able to get the jerseys....

but there were issues with SOME of the jerseys...

sir Ed is still trying to work it out with gameville as of the moment....

we'll keep you posted..

i'll post some pics by tomorrow.

sorry, im too tired right now to take pics and those issues killed the hype....errrrr.. SMH

My apologies for not making it last Wed. My workload is rather heavy this past week, and I thought I'd be able to finish early enough...but no. Hahaha. 
Oh well, in any case, we're looking forward to the uniforms...and then playing in them. Hehehe. 

P.S. What issues? 

1. some issue are those who has same numbers, they got it mixed up...even though it already has NAMES on it!! i just dont get it.....can't they read?
tired.gif
what happened is that one pair has different names at the back...... smh..

2.and some paint stains....tsk....

3. the NT logo on the shorts should be on the left, instead, they put it on the right!

its just frustrating...we even waited approx. 2hours there because they were still working on it when we arrived..

guys, with your permission, can i check your jerseys just to check if there are issues?

here are the pics....

awujyq.jpg

9q8srb.jpg

xopiet.jpg

35n6kox.jpg

10gwcx1.jpg

2ihm3bc.jpg

Ken, please check mine.

Btw, that number 3 doesn't look good. 3 pa naman number ko, damn!

chubby ken, can you check my jersey as well?

as per doc ed, can post for next wednesday's game at metro gym 10-12pm:

1.  vendrelli
2.  chichoi

waitlist

will be bringing the uniforms back to gameville tomorrow.......

will keep you posted guys....

Originally Posted by datswataymtokinabawt

Originally Posted by vendrelli

chubby ken, can you check my jersey as well?

as per doc ed, can post for next wednesday's game at metro gym 10-12pm:

1.  vendrelli
2.  chichoi
3.  ed
4.  dagz

waitlist

Props to kaede and datswatimtokingabawt for their efforts on making this happen.
Go ahead Ken, check it, I'm sure they dont mind, besides you are still the one who's gonna return them if they have issues.
smile.gif

brothers, rich and i have decided to bring back the saturday games. we are currently calling several for-rent courts whilst we have yet to hear from serendra's. rfm, guadalupe nuevo, viejo near powerplant and ateneo in katipunan are some potential venues. we are posting this to know who are willing to join so we won't have problems making reservations. kindly update the list below asap so we can get a slot. as per operators we've spoken with, it's a queue during saturdays. the earlier the reservation, the better.
1. rich

2. jay-r

Originally Posted by urbandubista

brothers, rich and i have decided to bring back the saturday games. we are currently calling several for-rent courts whilst we have yet to hear from serendra's. rfm, guadalupe nuevo, viejo near powerplant and ateneo in katipunan are some potential venues. we are posting this to know who are willing to join so we won't have problems making reservations. kindly update the list below asap so we can get a slot. as per operators we've spoken with, it's a queue during saturdays. the earlier the reservation, the better.
1. rich

2. jay-r

3. Ken

if its gonna be around 6-8...i can join. my shift starts 10pm...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kaede23

Originally Posted by urbandubista

1. rich

2. jay-r

3. Ken

4. vendrelli

if its gonna be around 6-8...i can join. my shift starts 10pm...
smile.gif

yeah i think 6-8pm is a good time.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom