Life's a BALL. (Basketball Tayo V2)

sir on the saturday games can i be on the waiting list, i have random days off and cant commit but i'm interested in playing

brothers, rich and i have decided to bring back the saturday games. we are currently calling several for-rent courts whilst we have yet to hear from serendra's. rfm, guadalupe nuevo, viejo near powerplant and ateneo in katipunan are some potential venues. we are posting this to know who are willing to join so we won't have problems making reservations. kindly update the list below asap so we can get a slot. as per operators we've spoken with, it's a queue during saturdays. the earlier the reservation, the better.

1. rich
2. jay-r
3. Ken
4. vendrelli
5. hypercrunk - Peter
6. hypercrunk's cousin - Vincent

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

brothers, rich and i have decided to bring back the saturday games. we are currently calling several for-rent courts whilst we have yet to hear from serendra's. rfm, guadalupe nuevo, viejo near powerplant and ateneo in katipunan are some potential venues. we are posting this to know who are willing to join so we won't have problems making reservations. kindly update the list below asap so we can get a slot. as per operators we've spoken with, it's a queue during saturdays. the earlier the reservation, the better.

1. rich
2. jay-r
3. Ken
4. vendrelli
5. hypercrunk - Peter
7. wytboy55 (dagz)
8. chicoi - tentative
9. wytboy55 (officemate)

Originally Posted by wytboy55

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

1. rich
2. jay-r
3. Ken
4. vendrelli
5. hypercrunk - Peter
7. wytboy55 (dagz)
8. chicoi - tentative
9. wytboy55 (officemate)
10. arniemac23
hey guys! i live near rfm. if you need assistance on making reservations just let me know.

hypercrunk wrote:

1. rich
2. jay-r
3. Ken
4. vendrelli
5. hypercrunk - Peter
7. wytboy55 (dagz)
8. chicoi - tentative
9. wytboy55 (officemate)
10. arniemac23
11. JobyBryant24

vendrelli wrote:
chubby ken, can you check my jersey as well?

as per doc ed, can post for next wednesday's game at metro gym 10-12pm:

1.  vendrelli
2.  chichoi
3.  ed
4.  dagz
5.  rich

waitlist
1. JobyBryant24

Yehey, finally makakalaro ko na din mga NT people!
happy.gif
See you soon idol richong hehehe

Guys, how about yung waiting list? Do i have to be there in case hindi makalaro ibang nagpalista? Thanks!
happy.gif

hypercrunk wrote: brothers, rich and i have decided to bring back the saturday games. we are currently calling several for-rent courts whilst we have yet to hear from serendra's. rfm, guadalupe nuevo, viejo near powerplant and ateneo in katipunan are some potential venues. we are posting this to know who are willing to join so we won't have problems making reservations. kindly update the list below asap so we can get a slot. as per operators we've spoken with, it's a queue during saturdays. the earlier the reservation, the better.

1. rich
2. jay-r
3. Ken
4. vendrelli
5. hypercrunk - Peter
7. wytboy55 (dagz)
8. chicoi - tentative
9. wytboy55 (officemate)
10. arniemac23
11. JobyBryant24

rich, good result so far. 4 more and we can exhale.

guys, due to long queues for reservation, esp that summer leagues are left and right, are you good with playing in daylight? between 7am and 11am., whichever's available. onwards are already full, sad to say. if yes, rich and i will post the final details. see you guys soon.

unlikely for me sir.. i have work on saturdays, unless i sneak out of the office and just go back after the game. hehehe.

Hhhmmm...mornings are usually ok with me, but not too early...hehe. 
I'd love to play this Saturday, but it's my niece's first birthday...and I can't miss that. Hehehe 
happy.gif
 I'll see what time the game is going to be, I might be able to go...but it's 50-50. 

Cheers guys. Hope we can play again soon. 

hypercrunk wrote: brothers, rich and i have decided to bring back the saturday games. we are currently calling several for-rent courts whilst we have yet to hear from serendra's. rfm, guadalupe nuevo, viejo near powerplant and ateneo in katipunan are some potential venues. we are posting this to know who are willing to join so we won't have problems making reservations. kindly update the list below asap so we can get a slot. as per operators we've spoken with, it's a queue during saturdays. the earlier the reservation, the better.

1. rich
2. jay-r
3. Ken
4. vendrelli
5. hypercrunk - Peter
7. wytboy55 (dagz)
8. chicoi - tentative
9. wytboy55 (officemate)
10. arniemac23
11. JobyBryant24
12. psx0529 (André) - tentative

rich, good result so far. 4 more and we can exhale.

guys, due to long queues for reservation, esp that summer leagues are left and right, are you good with playing in daylight? between 7am and 11am., whichever's available. onwards are already full, sad to say. if yes, rich and i will post the final details. see you guys soon.

Originally Posted by JobyBryant24

hypercrunk wrote:

1. rich
2. jay-r
3. Ken
4. vendrelli
5. hypercrunk - Peter
7. wytboy55 (dagz)
8. chicoi - tentative
9. wytboy55 (officemate)
10. arniemac23
11. JobyBryant24

vendrelli wrote:
chubby ken, can you check my jersey as well?

as per doc ed, can post for next wednesday's game at metro gym 10-12pm:

1.  JobyBryant24
2.  chichoi
3.  ed
4.  dagz
5.  rich

waitlist

Yehey, finally makakalaro ko na din mga NT people!
happy.gif
See you soon idol richong hehehe

Guys, how about yung waiting list? Do i have to be there in case hindi makalaro ibang nagpalista? Thanks!
happy.gif

sirs, sorry for the short notice but i won't make it later. sudden change of schedule. maybe next week.

sir joby you got my spot.

thanks.

1. rich
2. jay-r
3. Ken
4. vendrelli
5. hypercrunk - Peter
7. wytboy55 (dagz)
8. chicoi - tentative
9. wytboy55 (officemate)
10. arniemac23
11. JobyBryant24
13. lbj_19 - tentative, depends on the date

Originally Posted by vendrelli

1.  JobyBryant24
2.  chichoi
3.  ed
4.  dagz
5.  rich

sirs, sorry for the short notice but i won't make it later. sudden change of schedule. maybe next week.

sir joby you got my spot.

thanks.
okey got it thanks! 
happy.gif

I apologize to my NT friends for not able to make it today. I didn't have sleep for 24 hours now and came from an office basketball practice.

1. rich
2. jay-r
3. Ken
4. vendrelli
5. hypercrunk - Peter
7. wytboy55 (dagz)
8. chicoi - tentative
9. wytboy55 (officemate)
10. arniemac23
11. JobyBryant24
14. bulaz

1. rich
2. jay-r
3. Ken
4. vendrelli
5. hypercrunk - Peter
7. wytboy55 (dagz)
8. chicoi - tentative
9. wytboy55 (officemate)
10. arniemac23
11. JobyBryant24
14. bulaz

members of team NT Bugsy's must join as well. where are you IDOLS? you know who you are people! 
laugh.gif
i can join any saturday and sunday games.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

EDIT

1. rich
2. jay-r
3. Ken
4. vendrelli
5. hypercrunk - Peter (depends what time)
6. hypercrunk's cousin - Vincent (depends what time)
7. wytboy55 (dagz)
8. chicoi - tentative
9. wytboy55 (officemate)
10. arniemac23
11. JobyBryant24
14. bulaz

1. rich
2. jay-r
3. Ken
4. vendrelli
5. hypercrunk - Peter (depends what time)
6. hypercrunk's cousin - Vincent (depends what time)
7. wytboy55 (dagz)
8. chicoi - tentative
9. wytboy55 (officemate)
10. arniemac23
11. JobyBryant24
14. bulaz
15. busdriver (caloi) / (depends what time)

boys, our apologies for the delay on the update. moreover, for putting a hold on our planned game tomorrow. we weren't able to get a venue. most courts are already full. a few can only offer slots but for games beyond 10pm which is way late for us. we thought rfm was able to reserve a 7-9pm sched but when we rang them again it's been given to employees already, which, according to them, is a priority.

we are still keeping the list, though. we already have a reservation on that day and it'll be in rfm for the same slot. venue may change still, as we're going to find a more accessible, cheaper and better court as early as monday. if anyone won't be able to make it next sat, just update the list so others can squeeze in.

again, bear with us. we are trying our best to make it happen. and we'll continue to do so until we finally get to play together again. thanks brothers.

on wed 10pm-12am @ metropioneer.

1. my friend (josua)
2. edwin aka datswataymtokinabaw
3. allan

boys, for this sat's game we are already eyeing on the ff venues: dumlao gym 7-9pm, rfm 7-9pm. initial reservations have already been made but we have yet to pay. hope to hear from PSE in makati soon. we'll confirm before the day ends. progress to be posted.

Originally Posted by normanesque

Naku si Rich...playing with a trainer! astiggggggggg! see you tom guys!
Trainer 1?? Hahaha. Can't make it on Wed. (toms). I hope Sat. we'll be able to play once again! 
Cheers guys for making the reservations! 

guys, i'll get the NT jerseys later from Gameville, for those who want to get their jerseys, i'll be at metro pioneer later at 10pm-12am. txt me at 09165911272.

Back
Top Bottom