Life's a BALL. (Basketball Tayo V2)

folks! most courts (including rfm, metro, ateneo, the zone, dumlao and reyes) are already full. while we are waiting to hear from makati stock exchange, we found a court almost as nice looking as serendra's but this is in QC. see pic and links below for details of the place. if you are amenable you may include your names on the list below. guys, im not reposting the initial list 'cause the below venue is in QC and im not sure if people will make it so to make sure we'd be able to get enough heads to share for the rental fee i'm posting a new list. remaining available slot is 8-10 pm.

b9026ec3df2e3b6d00639dce2922990ab88c1b01.jpg

for location: http://goldenpandadorm.com/map.html
for further details of the place: http://goldenpandadorm.com/location.html

list:
1. Jay-R
2. Arniemac23

Waitlist:

pm me your numbers should you need clarifications and assistance. thanks brothers. whope we can make it happen this time around.

on wed 10pm-12am @ metropioneer.

1. my friend (josua)
2. edwin aka datswataymtokinabaw
4. rich
5. trainer1

Originally Posted by urbandubista

folks! most courts (including rfm, metro, ateneo, the zone, dumlao and reyes) are already full. while we are waiting to hear from makati stock exchange, we found a court almost as nice looking as serendra's but this is in QC. see pic and links below for details of the place. if you are amenable you may include your names on the list below. guys, im not reposting the initial list 'cause the below venue is in QC and im not sure if people will make it so to make sure we'd be able to get enough heads to share for the rental fee i'm posting a new list. remaining available slot is 8-10 pm.

b9026ec3df2e3b6d00639dce2922990ab88c1b01.jpg

for location: http://goldenpandadorm.com/map.html
for further details of the place: http://goldenpandadorm.com/location.html

list:
1. Jay-R
2. Arniemac23

Waitlist:

pm me your numbers should you need clarifications and assistance. thanks brothers. whope we can make it happen this time around.
played there..maganda nga jan...kaya lang mainit...bring plenty of h20!
happy.gif

E. Rodriguez cor Banawe ave...its on the 5th or 6th floor of the building...

Originally Posted by chichoi

@urbandub: yeah makati stock para inbetween for the people from north and south!

no more available slot at MSE bro, sad to say.

the reservation for goldenpanda court is only good til tomorrow. if we cant collect enough players, well let it go and give to others and just wait for another sat and a free court for us. sorry peepz, tried our best but it's the remaining we found available.

just post your names for those who can make it. from edsa, turn left to aurora blvd-e. rodriguez ave. its pretty much near PCSO. accessible it is. thanks.

guys,

at last! i got the uniforms
smile.gif
the following are ready for pickup later at the metro.

1. 17 - tiu
2. 6 - witnesseth
3. 24 - taken
4. 3 - doc ed
5. 3 - jont
6. 55 - rena
7. 12- rich
8. 13 - alfred

other jerseys are with kaede23...he won't play tonight...he will give you updates on how to get your uniforms..

Keep ballin!

list:
1. Jay-R
2. Arniemac23
3. JobyBryant24

Waitlist:

Im in. Let us know if this game would push through. Thursday na and 1 more day para makaipon ng players.
happy.gif

urbandubista wrote:
list:
1. Jay-R
2. Arniemac23
3. JobyBryant24
4. bulaz

Waitlist:

pm me your numbers should you need clarifications and assistance. thanks brothers. whope we can make it happen this time around.

Here's the line up for the POKNAT's Invitational League (Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri Groups)

Team AMIHAN

1. Norman
2. Edward
3. Allan
4. Peter
5. Jeremy (NT)
6. Ed (NT)
7. Jenkin (NT)
8. Dagz (NT)
9. Rich (NT)
10.Bulaz (NT)
11.Yoji
12.Vince the prince

Those NT players that regulary play at Metro are included in the list..pls confirm if you guys are available...

folks. this sat's game wont push thru anymore as obviously indicated by previous post.

we are posting the list now for May 15, saturday. RFM 7-9pm. join us if you have the time.

1. jay-r
2. arniemac23

is there a waitinglist for that sir norman? hehe just in case.

paging chubby ken, what's your work schedule? thanks.

on wed 10pm-12am @ metropioneer.

1. my friend (josua)
2. edwin aka datswataymtokinabaw
3. vendrelli
4. rich
5. trainer1

sir urbandubista, was that may 9 sunday or may 8 saturday? i might have the time but i'm not so sure yet... i had flu kasi, baka mabinat.

folks. this sat's game wont push thru anymore as obviously indicated by previous post.

we are posting the list now for folks. this sat's game wont push thru anymore as obviously indicated by previous post.

we are posting the list now for may 15, saturday. RFM 7-9pm. join us if you have the time.

1. jay-r
2. arniemac23
3. dagz

Originally Posted by normanesque

Here's the line up for the POKNAT's Invitational League (Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri Groups)

Team AMIHAN

1. Norman
2. Edward
3. Allan
4. Peter
5. Jeremy (NT)
6. Ed (NT)
7. Jenkin (NT)
8. Dagz (NT) - i'm available... 
smile.gif

9. Rich (NT)
10.Bulaz (NT)
11.Yoji
12.Vince the prince

Those NT players that regulary play at Metro are included in the list..pls confirm if you guys are available...

mark, kindly edit your post, my bad. already made the correction. game's for may 15.
@vendrelli no more game this coming sat bro. post's for the next sat ahead. get well soon. post your name if you can make it already.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

we are posting the list now for folks. this sat's game wont push thru anymore as obviously indicated by previous post.

we are posting the list now for may 15, saturday. RFM 7-9pm. join us if you have the time.

1. jay-r
2. arniemac23
3. dagz
4. vendrelli
5. vendrelli's buddy (verzola)

sir, can i bring a buddy?

Team AMIHAN

1. Norman
2. Edward
3. Allan
4. Peter
5. Jeremy (NT)
6. Ed (NT)
7. Jenkin (NT)
smile.gif

9. Rich (NT) -im available
10.Bulaz (NT)
11.Yoji
12.Vince the prince

Originally Posted by richong

Team AMIHAN

1. Norman
2. Edward
3. Allan
4. Peter
5. Jeremy (NT)
6. Ed (NT)
7. Jenkin (NT) - i'm IN!!!
devil.gif

smile.gif

10.Bulaz (NT)
11.Yoji
12.Vince the prince

ei norman......about the team name........parang suka lang....haha!!! 123!! BBQ!!!
happy.gif

ei mambo....yeah...bring barney with you....i'll try to check if i can play..but most prpbably i will....

april 12 is done choi....hahaha!! no list yet out for MAY 12... :tongue:

just check back for the list....

wahahaha april 12! no list yet out for april 12, 2011... just check back for the list... hehe peace chichoi!
laugh.gif

phoenix on conf finals!

chubby ken, when can i get my jersey po? barney's confirmed, he'll play. thanks.
wink.gif

urbandubista wrote:

we are posting the list now for may 15, saturday. RFM 7-9pm. join us if you have the time.

1. jay-r
2. arniemac23
3. dagz
4. vendrelli
6. bulaz

urbandubista wrote:

we are posting the list now for may 15, saturday. RFM 7-9pm. join us if you have the time.

1. jay-r
2. arniemac23
3. dagz
4. vendrelli
6. bulaz

normanesque wrote:

Team AMIHAN

1. Norman
2. Edward
3. Allan
4. Peter
5. Jeremy (NT)
6. Ed (NT)
7. Jenkin (NT) - i'm IN!!!
10.Bulaz (NT) -POKNAT ALL THE WAY!!(im IN!)
11.Yoji
12.Vince the prince

Back
Top Bottom