smile.gif

Sign-up list for WNC, june 9. 10pm.

1. bulaz
2. Ken
3. master Gnot
4. the king richong
5. chichoi

Waitlist:

For the players in the Poknat and WNC League...pls bring the remaining balance for uniform payment on wed night.

Update on the tune up game held last friday at Acropolis Mandaluyong....Quoting from Ken, "Panis"

Tentative opening of the Poknat League is this coming friday.

ei norman! i never said "panis"! amft......
happy.gif
but i did say "richong balbasin from doha fo' three!!!" haha!

but an update....he shaved na daw! haha..!!

see you in the games brah!!

^i can't forget "Andy Baroca" LMAO. anyways, see you all this coming wednesday guys! thanks sir ken for signing me up! we must practice for our next opponent on friday. El Khatib's LEBANON!
laugh.gif
done with team CHINA

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

1. bulaz
2. Ken
3. master Gnot
4. the king richong
5. chichoi

Waitlist:

1. vendrelli

Originally Posted by kaede23

ei norman! i never said "panis"! amft......
happy.gif
but i did say "richong balbasin from doha fo' three!!!" haha!

but an update....he shaved na daw! haha..!!

see you in the games brah!!
so he's back to being the "sto. nino" muhlach of our team?!?!?! hahahahahahaha!!!
roll.gif

On the serious note.. All those who signed up for this wed please be there ok? Baka mabawasan daw yung pang SPA ni Norman coz of the penalty he'll be paying when you're a no show 
frown.gif

1. bulaz
2. Ken
3. master Gnot
4. the king richong
5. chichoi

Waitlist:

1. vendrelli
2. JobyBryant24

Uniforms will be ready on wed night!!! Please bring remaining balance for uniform payment.

Will update later this afternoon if there will still be a sign up for tom night's game.

Guys..Sorry..There will be temporarily no sign up for WNC starting June 09, 2010 up to July 14, 2010.  WNC will be having its Bi-Annual Mini-Tournament.

Originally Posted by normanesque

Guys..Sorry..There will be temporarily no sign up for WNC starting June 09, 2010 up to July 14, 2010.  WNC will be having its Bi-Annual Mini-Tournament.

thank your sir normanesque for the info. see you guys on the 21st.

Don't worry guys....at the next Mini League of WNC, this year also...those regular NT players who continuously play at WNC will be included.

^this Saturday Night Basketball for Nters should push through. A regular Saturday ball games that is open to all NT ballers out there. Our main concern is the Venue!!!!(accessible to all)  what do you think guys?????

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

guys, i just called makati stock exchange court (philippine stock exchange) and they have an open slot next saturday, June 26, 2010, 6-8pm. we can get this slot if you want to play. rate is P1,200/hour. those who are not familiar with the place, it's in ayala avenue (ayala triangle) cor makati ave just across allied bank head office and adjacent manila peninsula hotel. need the head count asap so we can reserve the venue early.

1.  arniemac23
2.  jay-r

where can i park in case i bring a car? if its not too much to ask, can you provide a map on how to get there (venue and parking)?

appreciate it!

Originally Posted by arniemac23

guys, i just called makati stock exchange court (philippine stock exchange) and they have an open slot next saturday, June 26, 2010, 6-8pm. we can get this slot if you want to play. rate is P1,200/hour. those who are not familiar with the place, it's in ayala avenue (ayala triangle) cor makati ave just across allied bank head office and adjacent manila peninsula hotel. need the head count asap so we can reserve the venue early.

1.  arniemac23
2.  jay-r
3. garfieldGNU

Originally Posted by superswag

where can i park in case i bring a car? if its not too much to ask, can you provide a map on how to get there (venue and parking)?

appreciate it!
there's a parking area at the back of the building. parking fee is P45 for the 1st 2 hours and P15 for succeeding and/or fraction of an hour. if you're coming from edsa, enter ayala avenue, drive straight and turn right to makati ave (you'll see manila peninsula hotel on your right). u-turn at the nearest slot. you'll see the parking entrance just before you reach the corner of ayala avenue again. makati stock exchange building is right next to this parking area (gray building).

http://www.kabeet.com/flash/detail.php?name_id=1104555 (hover on the light blue markers to see building name)

hope this helps.

appreciate it!
there's a parking area at the back of the building. parking fee is P45 for the 1st 2 hours and P15 for succeeding and/or fraction of an hour. if you're coming from edsa, enter ayala avenue, drive straight and turn right to makati ave (you'll see manila peninsula hotel on your right). u-turn at the nearest slot. you'll see the parking entrance just before you reach the corner of ayala avenue again. makati stock exchange building is right next to this parking area (gray building).

http://www.kabeet.com/flash/detail.php?name_id=1104555 (hover on the light blue markers to see building name)

hope this helps.

appreciate it!

hope this helps.

thanks jay and arniemac23 for the directions! kinda clear now. appreciate it.

will let yall know if i'll be able to join this week. if not, for sure i'll join the succeeding schedules if there would be any.

peace

Back
Top Bottom