7. Flight23 (Kim)

waitlist:

1. busdriver cousin
2. busdriver cousin
3. psx0529
4. psx0529 cousin
5. psx0529 cousin
Still cant play.. daym!!
Hey y'all. I'm tentative for now. I'll see if I can make it later. Hopefully my activity finishes before 6. Chichoi, please let me know if you need more peepz to play, I'll see if I can drag my cousins out. Hehe.

yup everyone is welcome from NT. when we get invites to play this sat we will have a list, just sign up

There will be a game tomorrow at 8:00AM to 10:00AM at RFM Gym.. We need 5 heads.. No need to sign up, just go there at the court and look for Kaede(Ken), wytboy(dagz) or datswatamtokingabawt (Ed).. text me for any further details 09272818787

Hello

who want to play this saturday? i need 7 heads
happy.gif
location is in unilab office near one san miguel. 8am to 11am

NO COURT FEE
happy.gif

txt me @0917-894-5991

hey bro. sat 10am same guys(ken,dagz and ed with friends) are gonna play @ metro. you wanna come over instead? bring your friends!

Talked to Ed a few days ago and he told me its 8AM. "Sabi ko madaling araw sa kin ang 8AM" hahaha

I can't join you guys as I have previous engagement na.. next time

Originally Posted by urbandubista

hey bro. sat 10am same guys(ken,dagz and ed with friends) are gonna play @ metro. you wanna come over instead? bring your friends!
Darn, sorry I missed this. Haven't played in a while. Not feeling too good today though, so yeah...

I got a slot at San Juan Gym, near The Arena 3-6pm this Saturday, a tune up game as well with my officemates ...Let's play ball!

1. Ed

Originally Posted by datswataymtokinabawt

I got a slot at San Juan Gym, near The Arena 3-6pm this Saturday, a tune up game as well with my officemates ...Let's play ball!

1. Ed
2. Jay-R

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Originally Posted by datswataymtokinabawt

1. Ed
2. Jay-R
3. dagz (i can bring 5 players if you want) text me

ed (and friends) and i pushed through with the game earlier. the court's way better. former san juan knights' homecourt. there shall be another one next week. if you guys are interested to join let ed and i know. the more the better.

Back
Top Bottom