Light-Skinned Girls With Freckles Appreciation Post

Weekend girl - don't act like you ain't goin for the e-attention either...if you weren't you would have shut up long time ago..
Since when is defending yourself looking for e-attention?

MrFantasticAd.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Weekend girl - don't act like you ain't goin for the e-attention either...if you weren't you would have shut up long time ago..

MrFantasticAd.gif

Why was SHE and YOU, for a matter of fact, taking shots in the first place tho? what was yourpurpose? And get the *!#% outta here with these dumb %@@ gifs...the internet doesn't hurtme

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by High St

Originally Posted by pinkloveheart

Yeah see ya girl, i mean my dude...btw when a female acts like a dude, it doesnt make guys like you more...just for future reference

grin.gif

Dubbs >>>> you
You sound like you're in the 8th grade with a stupid comment like that....

Pink - keep posting them pics, you look good...and I'm sure you get all the attention you need in real life.....Weekend girl - don't act like you ain't goin for the e-attention either...if you weren't you would have shut up long time ago....post a pic or shut up, nah true? Why you tryin to be Alpha over here? You east end broads I tell U
eyes.gif

Now, lets continue with the appreciation thread thanks
and you sound a lil thirsty with your pep talk
laugh.gif

what happened to your drunken white girls man??....drought on??

what the hell is going on in here?

last I checked Pinkloveheart/Breanna was
pimp.gif

last I checked WeekendGirl/Sara was
pimp.gif

last I checked this is NT...which is synonomous with pics? of females?
pimp.gif
females at that?
so she wants to OD on the pics in your eyes by your standards...? what the hell is wrong with that? I say you can never have too many, if you want B you can PMme your pics, I'll take them.

Now if you two want to get in a competition over who looks the best I'm fine with that too, just post all the pics/vids of yourselves up here and I'llmake a choice for you since others here seem to not approve, or I can come to where you ladies are, either way
wink.gif

basically I said all that to say this:
so she posts her pics here, for what reason I don't know I'm not her, maybe she does secretly boost her ego by doing so, I don't give a %###. NTasks for pics, she posts pics, she aint
sick.gif
, what the hell is the problemhere?*

*besides quoting the same string of pics multiple times, we saw them once, chill on the quotes

Weekend girl - don't act like you ain't goin for the e-attention either...if you weren't you would have shut up long time ago....post a pic or shut up, nah true? Why you tryin to be Alpha over here? You east end broads I tell U
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I resent that
laugh.gif

I'm just trying to defend myself and get the last word in, tho. If that doesn't make me "the bigger person" in this situation I couldn'tcare less because if shorty wants to fire shots, I'm not going to cowl in the corner and let her rock with her asinine remarks. If you can't handle therecoil, put the gun down.

*Goes back to watching football*

Originally Posted by pinkloveheart

Yeah see ya girl, i mean my dude...btw when a female acts like a dude, it doesnt make guys like you more...just for future reference

grin.gif

Dubbs >>>> you
You sound like you're in the 8th grade with a stupid comment like that....

Pink - keep posting them pics, you look good...and I'm sure you get all the attention you need in real life.....Weekend girl - don't act like you ain't goin for the e-attention either...if you weren't you would have shut up long time ago....post a pic or shut up, nah true? Why you tryin to be Alpha over here? You east end broads I tell U
eyes.gif

Now, lets continue with the appreciation thread thanks
and you sound a lil thirsty with your pep talk
laugh.gif

what happened to your drunken white girls man??....drought on??
Thirsty? Me...never that - I just can't stand this sheepish mentality that some dudes on herehave...like seriously, the topic is about chics with freckles - so a girl with freckles on here posts her pic and then some dudes, who obviously ain'tgetting NONE come and voice they useless opinions...seriously tho...this place will never change....
Silly Pookieman thats not a GIF, GIF's move. <3
Gif, Jpeg, who gives a flying *$#$? You're awesome....now answer my question....

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Weekend girl - don't act like you ain't goin for the e-attention either...if you weren't you would have shut up long time ago....post a pic or shut up, nah true? Why you tryin to be Alpha over here? You east end broads I tell U
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I resent that
laugh.gif

I'm just trying to defend myself and get the last word in, tho. If that doesn't make me "the bigger person" in this situation I couldn't care less because if shorty wants to fire shots, I'm not going to cowl in the corner and let her rock with her asinine remarks. If you can't handle the recoil, put the gun down.

Damn dubbz, even if you really were a ****** id still kick it with you and feel up on your lady parts inpure ignorant bliss.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I resent that
laugh.gif

I'm just trying to defend myself and get the last word in, tho. If that doesn't make me "the bigger person" in this situation I couldn't care less because if shorty wants to fire shots, I'm not going to cowl in the corner and let her rock with her asinine remarks. If you can't handle the recoil, put the gun down.

<3
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I resent that
laugh.gif

Atta girl.....now post pics.....GO BILLS!!!!!!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

MrFantasticAd.gif

Why was SHE and YOU, for a matter of fact, taking shots in the first place tho? what was your purpose? And get the *!#% outta here with these dumb %@@ gifs...the internet doesn't hurt me

laugh.gif
straight up! Why do I get the feeling that Andre dude and weekend chick are the same bitter dude with two SNs tryin to attack NT with the one, two, switchhitter, punch. Seriously though, dude sounds bitter for no reason or just loves to argue. Chill homie, life ain't that bad.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I resent that
laugh.gif

Damn dubbz, even if you really were a ****** id still kick it with you and feel up on your lady parts in pure ignorant bliss.

I'm sayin, between football and the fatty...
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I resent that
laugh.gif

Atta girl.....now post pics.....GO BILLS!!!!!!!!
frown.gif

laugh.gif
Naw, I'm straight. Halloween PYP maybe.

Jets are playing the Bills next week, tho. That should be good
grin.gif
frown.gif
Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I resent that
laugh.gif

Damn dubbz, even if you really were a ****** id still kick it with you and feel up on your lady parts in pure ignorant bliss.

Thanks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I resent that
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

i just knew when i saw this jump 4 pages, somebody osted some pics or somebody got flamed. I was 2 for 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Apples28

Yo some chics are outta wack man. On to appreciating the females with the freckles.
nerd.gif
happy.gif

Seriously though, a chick doesn't post pics, then folks get all anxious and upset. A chick posts a bunch of pics, then she's looking for attention?Y'all never satisfied, word to The Kid's mother.

wth is going on in here? like 5 pages straight and no pictures just a bunch of chatter................................lock.

Back
Top Bottom