Light-Skinned Girls With Freckles Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by pinkloveheart

actually someone else brought it to my attn...i found it amusing...what up fantastic four!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Ring size, please.
chill b, that's my e-boo already

Originally Posted by pinkloveheart

this is a good one...if i might say so, speaking for all the light-skinned freckled girls
here ya go

we finally have a winner. looks like someone was paying attenton. shorty from NY??? looks like some chick I know,

laugh.gif
thats not his girl, that is her. And you wont be typing that into the address bar fora while if you don't edit.

YO!
tired.gif
Fam... I doubt "the Dreamer" would approve of your message board foolishness. Come back to the thread when you're ready to redeem yourselfin a civilized manner.

And dudes are wack for quoting here entire post anyway. The pics are on this page... I don't need to scroll to see them joints repeated 3 and 4 times.
smh.gif

Never in my life, have I seen a thread go this long, with nothing related to the OP.
And as easy on the eyes as she is... this thread is still the wackness.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
tired.gif
Fam... I doubt "the Dreamer" would approve of your message board foolishness. Come back to the thread when you're ready to redeem yourself in a civilized manner.

And dudes are wack for quoting here entire post anyway. The pics are on this page... I don't need to scroll to see them joints repeated 3 and 4 times.
smh.gif

Never in my life, have I seen a thread go this long, with nothing related to the OP.

DF!!!

And the 7 Jewels would condone everything you said in here??? Yeah sure 1906.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
tired.gif
Fam... I doubt "the Dreamer" would approve of your message board foolishness. Come back to the thread when you're ready to redeem yourself in a civilized manner.

smh.gif

DF!!!

And the 7 Jewels would condone everything you said in here??? Yeah sure 1906.

For the record my screen name is not the "Dreamer". Popularmisconception.

This pinkloveheart chick LIVES to post her pictures. Stop using niketalk to inflate your ego, you rarely post out side of PYP and when you do you're usinganother thread (ex this one) as excuse to post more pictures of yourself. Go get gassed some where else.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

This pinkloveheart chick LIVES to post her pictures. Stop using niketalk to inflate your ego, you rarely post out side of PYP and when you do you're using another thread (ex this one) as excuse to post more pictures of yourself. Go get gassed some where else.
its ok Andre...im glad u know my every move...thank you for the flattery and plz stop tryna stunt on somebody! (looks bad on your part) WEAK even

If you know I post in every PYP then you should know who I am, right?

That is all.

My recent posts

Title Type Date

Re: Light-Skinned Girls With Freckles Appreciation Post Reply 10/26/08
Re: Light-Skinned Girls With Freckles Appreciation Post Reply 10/26/08
Re: Light-Skinned Girls With Freckles Appreciation Post Reply 10/25/08
Re: PYP VOL. OCTOBER 22 Reply 10/24/08