LIGHTS OUT

No need to apologize man.

Like the rest of the NTPI fam, this surprised me more than anything.

Proline? Really?

laugh.gif

sayang.. i always pass by proline pa naman.. park square 1 branch nga lang..
tongue.gif

congrats to all who got their pairs..

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

No need to apologize man.

Like the rest of the NTPI fam, this surprised me more than anything.

Proline? Really?

laugh.gif
That's good to hear as I do not want others to think that I am being selfish about this... Actually I was hesitant to cop as I am doubting itsauthenticity.... I checked if it really glows in the dark several times before paying for it... and after getting home, I looked for pictures posted here toverify...

Proline giving competition to BHS Flagship Store status...
laugh.gif

but this is surely fun, the good ol' days of sneaker hunting...cartimar, cash and carry and even some of the cubao shops back then....

Originally Posted by AirNeo23

i saw one last week @proline in megamall.
We didn't give attention to this post by AirNeo23...I myself thought he's referring to the Lights Out Shirt...
tired.gif

i don't really know how to react on this proline news....???

and i work right next to megamall...

and i don't even consider entering the proline shop when i go there...

and i always wanted those trainers at retail...

what the...

What I always see from proline stores are golf stuff and Basketballs...Now I guess I have to take a peek every now and then huh?

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

No wonder azhul23 re-upped this thread with a selling post (which I deleted) on 10/24.

What happened to sharing info?
Like , eugene cruise said...it's all sold out..and as we all know ..most NT peeps will hate on either you choose to post or not to post, bec.again..IT's All Sold out..late Info. for an already sold out pair will be like Tauting...those who fell in line camping Out...

@nt peeps
hating on reselling Kikcs...throw the stone on some sellers..if you havent Sold/sale any shoe of yours in your lifetime...but i guess think again...we all arethe same..

thats the shoegame is'nt it??? hate the GAMe...not the player...

BTT:
saw some MOTO-XX3 in san fernando exit nike store/ petron ba yun!!! 40% off

havent sold anything above retail though
laugh.gif

never bought anything just to sell
frown.gif

wala ako pang puhunan
laugh.gif

anyway

will the pacman shirts on nike.com be sold here as well?

above retail, below retail..its still selling..and that is fine with me

coz, selling and buying is a mutual thing.aint no matter how much... its supply and demand

never bought anything to sell...is still fine with me..what is there to hate...lol

BTT:mp shirt will drop daw..antay na lang tayo..

Originally Posted by azhul23

Like , eugene cruise said...it's all sold out..and as we all know ..most NT peeps will hate on either you choose to post or not to post, bec. again..IT's All Sold out..late Info. for an already sold out pair will be like Tauting...those who fell in line camping Out...

@nt peeps
hating on reselling Kikcs...throw the stone on some sellers..if you havent Sold/sale any shoe of yours in your lifetime...but i guess think again...we all are the same..

thats the shoegame is'nt it??? hate the GAMe...not the player...
Your response makes no sense considering it wasn't late info and didn't turn out to be a sold out pair after all. Just admit you wereselfish with the information and instead of sharing it with others you tried to make money off of the NT community first. That's a bigger slap in the facethan just shutting your mouth and not saying anything.

you always talk about the shoegame and all that crap but you yourself don't understand what are you saying.
here in the sneaker community do really you think that reselling and just plain selling is the same..seriously??

no wonder why this thing happened to you...insert the MJ popcorn gif

Back
Top Bottom