Like, how hard would it be to rob one of you guys at a meetup?

laugh.gif
at everyone testing me. I'm not a jack boy, I just broached the issue...geeez.... but I would shoot the !#@% outta all you kickboxing,wrestling, and jabbing types. __s talking bout a good fight? __ ain't no such thing as a good fight for your life. Fighting off death and !#@%...__ please... I ain't with all that tusslin !#@%. if you miss me with that hook you better pray I miss you with these missiles. That's my logic.

Gun already up on page 1...early
laugh.gif

Don't even have to meet up to get robbed.
NTers been getting vic'd through the postal system heavy these days.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

laugh.gif
at everyone testing me. I'm not a jack boy, I just broached the issue...geeez.... but I would shoot the !#@% outta all you kickboxing, wrestling, and jabbing types. __s talking bout a good fight? __ ain't no such thing as a good fight for your life. Fighting off death and !#@%... __ please... I ain't with all that tusslin !#@%. if you miss me with that hook you better pray I miss you with these missiles. That's my logic.
laugh.gif
Dudes thinking they can out quick a bullet

Hypothetically, it wouldnt be a meet -up. Whats a lil funny, Ive been told I look like Cane a lil ...

menace-ii-society_l.jpg

nerd.gif

For the slow, we're just jokin.

If I'm meeting someone and it's not outside I have that pistol on me, but if we out in the open and you got more guys then me, my back up being in mywhip with the chopper, and I don't know about you guys, but a chopper brings the B_ out of a N_

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I wouldnt get robbed by a dude who starts sentences with "like"

"Like breathing? Run that #@+* Joe..."

Then what? How will your sarcasm save the day then? Lemme guess, you also don't get robbed by people who don't know your real name...

Back
Top Bottom