Like it or not she is the future. Vol Elyda

some of yall are real life chumps bringin in your lame logic about either gassin up ole girl or not to

dudes opinions about she nothin special and actin like a G but then the same cats get mad at the kids who barely discovered erections because they defending her

horrible

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Vendetta

2lbgvah.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am so late with trends on NT. I think I caught the Rosa Acosta thing way late after she was hyped up on her. Surprised this girl is even interested in being on a forum on this. Straight made a video just to say what's up about NT!

I always think NT is like a huge bar full of guys with about a few scattered girls here and there. Its like single girls should sign up on NT just to meet people match.com or something.

I am so late with trends on NT. I think I caught the Rosa Acosta thing way late after she was hyped up on her. Surprised this girl is even interested in being on a forum on this. Straight made a video just to say what's up about NT!

I always think NT is like a huge bar full of guys with about a few scattered girls here and there. Its like single girls should sign up on NT just to meet people match.com or something.

This girl is the future yet she has no talents or anything important to say?.... I mean the world only needs more Kim Kardashians, Paris Hiltons, Rose Acostas and Amber Roses...

..sure....I'll let you dudes keep gassing her for being an empty vessel with large breasts.

Good Luck e-smashing
pimp.gif

This girl is the future yet she has no talents or anything important to say?.... I mean the world only needs more Kim Kardashians, Paris Hiltons, Rose Acostas and Amber Roses...

..sure....I'll let you dudes keep gassing her for being an empty vessel with large breasts.

Good Luck e-smashing
pimp.gif

this is pretty sad
laugh.gif
basically everyone is tryna smash this chick either by gassing her up or taking a dump on her self esteem

this is pretty sad
laugh.gif
basically everyone is tryna smash this chick either by gassing her up or taking a dump on her self esteem

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Wow...so this chick really is a NTer...
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Welp, here's my prediction-- before this thread is locked, a few heads will be rolling in bannedcamp.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This thread is gonna be full of four groups of Nters: [/color]

a) First group will be made up of the thirsty and simp dudes feinding for a shoutout/attention from Elyda.

b) Second group will be made up of super e-thugs who will go out of their way to ridicule members of group A, all the while acting like Elyda aint ishhh, even though they're going to be PMing her non-stop for flicks and pics.

c) Third group will be made of NTers playing the sidelines and watching the madness that ensues (count me in this group...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).

d) Fourth group will be made of NTs resident females, those who have stood firm all these years. A few of them will get salty and begin throwing shots at Elyda in the name of protecting their territory from a new, and presently formidable, competitor.

Let the show commence...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

C for me
laugh.gif
 @ how this has come to be true

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Wow...so this chick really is a NTer...
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Welp, here's my prediction-- before this thread is locked, a few heads will be rolling in bannedcamp.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This thread is gonna be full of four groups of Nters: [/color]

a) First group will be made up of the thirsty and simp dudes feinding for a shoutout/attention from Elyda.

b) Second group will be made up of super e-thugs who will go out of their way to ridicule members of group A, all the while acting like Elyda aint ishhh, even though they're going to be PMing her non-stop for flicks and pics.

c) Third group will be made of NTers playing the sidelines and watching the madness that ensues (count me in this group...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).

d) Fourth group will be made of NTs resident females, those who have stood firm all these years. A few of them will get salty and begin throwing shots at Elyda in the name of protecting their territory from a new, and presently formidable, competitor.

Let the show commence...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

C for me
laugh.gif
 @ how this has come to be true

at the end of day, people always find a way to downplay things. ppl stay downplaying things they know they are incapable of grasping/obtaining. seems like it's a way to deflect the truth of the matter. which is to have a chance with a girl. who holds the power to walk into a room, and make it go silent. 

EDIT:

LOL @ guys doubting she was an actual member... now they are believers... word to the monkees
laugh.gif

at the end of day, people always find a way to downplay things. ppl stay downplaying things they know they are incapable of grasping/obtaining. seems like it's a way to deflect the truth of the matter. which is to have a chance with a girl. who holds the power to walk into a room, and make it go silent. 

EDIT:

LOL @ guys doubting she was an actual member... now they are believers... word to the monkees
laugh.gif

she calling her white knights simps?
laugh.gif
why she talking down to the dudes that are defending her e-honor?

she calling her white knights simps?
laugh.gif
why she talking down to the dudes that are defending her e-honor?

Back
Top Bottom